Elena vs. Katherine

------------------- 9 am -------------------

Elena came out of her car and headed for Salvatore's house. She opened a doors but she didn't saw anybody. She went upstairs to Stefan's bedroom and opened door carefully. He was still in bed, sleeping. WITH KATHERINE?! Elena couldn't believe what she saw. Shocked girl ran away back her home.

------------------- 1 pm -------------------

Elena went to Salvatore's again. She wanted to talk with Stefan and wished that the girl with who she caught him in the morning has gone. She clocked on the door. To her suprise in doors she saw Katherine in red mini dress. 

Katherine: "Good afternoon, Elena."

Elena: "What are you doing here?" she asked with anger in her voice.

Katherine: "Be more polite. You know that I can kill you without blinking."

Elena: "Where's Stefan?" she didn't seem agitated of her's double words.

Katherine: "He's not here, as you can see. He left an hour ago."

Elena looked at her dress. "Nice clothes. You look sluty in it."

Katherine: "Awww. Elena Gilbert, sweet as always. Are you jealous of something?"

Elena: "Why are you here?" she asked louder.

Katherine: "Stef invited me." she smiled. Elena's face showed anger. Katherine continued "Maybe not invited but he didn't throw me out the door." She improved her bra." Any more questions?"

Elena: "How is it to play with people?" she asked with confidence.

Katherine: "I didn't play with him. He wanted it too." she stared at Elena with contempt. "You are so jealous." Elena gave her a hostile look. "But why?" she continued. "You have Damon. Isn't it enough for you?" she asked sweetly.

Elena: "If you really loved Stefan why did you sleep with his brother?"

Katherine: "I can ask you the same question. My answer is clear. Sex with him was good. And he loved me. I like to hurt people." she smiled. "What about you? I thought that lovely Elena has a pure soul and would never betray Stefan." She said with disdain in his voice. "Even with his brother." Elena's eyes glazed. "How would you feel if Stefan and Caroline slept together?"

Elena: "Shut up!" she screamed. "I am nothing like you! Don't compare me to yourself. I'm better than you!"

Katherine: "I always knew who's the one I loved. You're playing with both Salvatores." she came closer to Elena "Stefan can do whatever he wants, even now when he feels nothing to you." she said low and smiled victorious. "Goodbye Elena." An older vampire left house.

------------------- Night -------------------

Elena's sitting on the couch in Salvatore's sitting-room. She's still waiting for Stefan who didn't come back yet. Sudenly she heard a voice behind her back.

Damon: "How's my warrior princess?"

Elena turned around. "Damon!" she screamed happily and run to kiss him. Damon grabbed Elena and took her to his bedroom. 

After like 30 min of their sex they heard somebody's comming.

Stefan: "Welcome home, brother!" He said mockingly and leaned against the door frame.

Elena: "Oh my God, Stefan!" she screamed and began cover her naked by quilt nervously.

Stefan: "Don't let me disturb ya. Continue." he said contempt and derision, smiled and left.

Elena (to Damon): "I should go." She got up from the bed and started dressing up.

Damon: "Why?! Forget about him! You have me!" He screamed reproachfully. But she didn't answer him, just left without a word.