Katherine

----------- Next day -----------

Stefan walked into his room after taking a shower. He saw 'Elena' on his bed.

Stefan: "Hi, Elena. Nice haircut."

'Elena': "I'm glad you like it." She came out of the bed and stood next to him, so close, to kiss him.

He pulled her back. "Nice try, Katherine." he said.

Katherine: "Why not? You're a single, finally." Stefan inserted his shirt on. "I heard about what happened to you."

Stefan: "And I heard that you're still alive and you tried to kill my friends. Oh wait. You killed. Caroline."

Katherine: "Who cares? She's a vampire now. It was the best thing which ever would happen to her. She's better as a vampire." She jumped back to Stefan's bed.

Stefan: "Let's face that you ruined her life just like you ruined mine."

Katherine: "You are also better as a vampire. Stronger, hotter." she came out of the bed again and came closer to Stefan. She touched his right buttock. "I like that." she whispered flirty and smiled.

Stefan pulled her back "If you came here for a vampire sex then you can leave. I'm not Damon. I don't sleep with every girl I've met."

Katherine: "You did. Maybe not with every but a lot of them. I was following you for over century. I know exactly what were you doing. By the way, you slept with me already. Why can't we do it again? Don't you remember how good was that?" she smiled flirty.

Stefan: "I'm not a man whore." he said

Katherine: "Of course you're not. Look, I'm not here just for sex. I'm here for you. Remind you that I love you and I want you to leave this town with me. Right now you have nothing to lose. So how it will be?"

Stefan: "No."

Katherine: "Why not?!"

Stefan: "Because... No!"

Katherine: "You're so sexy when you're angry." she sighed. "I miss your body. Sex with you was great. Now it would be even better." she came closer to him.

Stefan: "Maybe. And maybe you will never find out."

Katherine: "Please. Don't say that you still care about Elena. Daily reminder that she's with Damon and she doesn't love you anymore" she smiled "And I do. C'mon Stefan. I risked my life for you. Everything I've done, I've done for you. I want you back." she pulled her lips to his.

Stefan stopped her "Nice poem. But you should work on it more. Much more."

Katherine: "Stefan, I am serious."

Stefan rejected her and walk to the door "So am I." he said and walked out the room.