Chapter 17

Harry's POV:

I helped Louis back into the room and closed the door behind us. I locked it and proceeded to sat Louis down on the bed. He was still a wreck from crying. I couldn't imagine how terrible he felt after all these crazy dreams about him dying. I mean, I would be pretty upset if every night I woke up from a nightmare about someone killing me too. All I could do now was talk Louis into telling me more about his dreams. I sat down in front of him while he rested with his head hung to the floor on the edge of the bed. I kissed his forehead and then returned back to sitting in front of him ready to talk.

"Louis-" I began.

"Do you think I'm mental?" he asked sadly. I stared at him confusingly.

"No, I wasn't going to say that.."

"But you're thinking it, just like everyone else is.." he cried.

"Louis, no one here thinks you're crazy," I cooed, trying to calm him down.

"I feel like I don't even know who I am anymore-"

"Don't say that.. You are Louis William Tomlinson.. You've just been scared lately," I said soothingly.

"Do you think I'm a bad person?" he asked with his eyes full of tears. I shook my head and pressed my lips to his.

"No... I don't really. You're a very good person that really bad things have happened to," I smiled as I quoted Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban. He smiled faintly and then let his gaze drop. "I've missed you so much Lou, I want you back to normal."

"What if it really happens? Like some thing is trying to warn me?" he glanced out the window.

"It won't happen. Bad things happen to bad people... You're not a bad person." He nodded and laid back upon the bed. For the first time in a while, he seemed relaxed. I took his shoes off and did they same to mine. I plopped on the bed right next to him as he grabbed onto my waist and pulled himself closer. His head was now rested into the crook of my neck. I even felt happy that he was almost back to the old Lou. I smiled and kissed his head again while I ruffled his hair a bit. He chuckled and got up, leaving me cold. I pouted at him with puppy eyes.

"I'm coming right back.." he smiled as he went to the bathroom door. I kept my eyes on his bum as he walked in. "Hazza? I can feel you staring at my arse." I chuckled and then looked out the window. Damn kid knows everything.....

Zayn's POV:

I was left a little confused after Louis' encounter. All I was trying to do was help him. And then he just lunged at me. I could feel a little warm trickle of blood on my neck.

"Am I bleeding?" I asked Brad. I looked the other way so he could inspect the damage.

"A little babe... here," he said pulling out a napkin. I took it and dabbed at my skin with it. He must have cut me while he was trying to choke me to death.

"Can you believe Louis? I mean, has he gone mad?" I harshly spoke.

"Zayn, he's been through a lot these past few days. Harry will help him," Brad replied. I hoped he was right.

"How do you think Harry will help him?" I asked innocently.

"Oh you know, I'm sure Harry's giving him the 'D'," Brad laughed.

"Haha, the what?"

"You know the 'D'?" I shook my head. What was this "D"?

"Zayn... Dic-"

"Oh God... You and your American sayings," I playfully pushed Brad away. He giggled and hugged up to me. I could feel the stares growing as he turned loose of me. We still were to come out as a couple. I still had plans of doing it officially, just not yet.