Chapter 11

Zayn's POV:

I had carried Brad to my room and laid him on the bed. I knew we wouldn't get much farther than making out, but what the hell, that sounded perfect to me. It was like the world had stopped in that moment. Almost as if this moment would be infinite. I never wanted to let him go. We mainly rolled around, nipping and kissing each other. Every thing about this felt right. When we had finally tired ourselves out, we just laid there, staring up at the ceiling. "You know, I could lay here forever," I whispered into his ear.

"I'm glad we think alike," Brad chuckled and landed a kiss on my forehead. He then began making the kisses down around, well, my area.

Ahem.

"Hey, you guys wanna catch a movie?" Niall called from outside the door. Brad laughed and smiled back at me.

"Sure Niall, sounds great," I called back.

"Okay, be ready in a little bit." We then heard him running down the hall to his room. I could had laid here until tomorrow morning though. Brad gave me another bittersweet kiss on my lips and pulled himself up from the bed. I was curious as to which movie we would be watching.

"You ready to go Zayn?" Brad asked from the corner of the room looking at me while I sat on the bed.

"Yeah," I trailed off.

"What's wrong?" he asked sitting down on the bed running his hands through my hair. It chilled me down my back. I leaned over and kissed him.

"I was thinking about us."

"That's not always a good thing." I could see he was hurt. Good thing it wasn't like this.

"No, I have been thinking about showing the world who I really am.You and me." I grabbed his hand and pulled it into mine.

"If you're ready then I am." he whispered into my ear. I took a deep breath and kissed him again before walking out my bedroom door hand in hand with him.

"Niall, what are we watching?" I called from the back with Brad. We had kept close together, my arm around his shoulders.

"It's a surprise Zayn." Niall chuckled running his hands through my hair.

"Grrr," I playfully growled fixing my hair. We were a few blocks from the theater, and I was growing more anxious as more people caught sight of us. I wasn't looking for attention from anyone, I just wanted to spend the night with my date. There was a line of people at the front when we got there.

"Don't mind the line boys, we're going around the side. Already got our tickets bought," Niall said, smiling at his own brilliance. Sure enough, there was someone there to let us in without notice from the crowd of people. The movie was still playing the trailers from other movies. We were all still wondering which movie Niall had picked out; probably some romance movie.

At least we had the theater to ourselves. It was a "Private viewing," as Niall called it. We slipped into our seats and threw some popcorn about while waiting for the movie to begin. Suddenly, the movie came on.

The Evil Dead.

This movie wasn't set to be released for another month! Brad cuddled into my arm and rested his head on my shoulder.

I don't think anyone was less than happy when we crept quietly out of the theater. The movie was amazing nonetheless and I think I was more scared than Brad was. He took horror movies a little bit better than I did. We tried to stick to the darkness as we hurried back to our flat. Harry and Lou had been whispering to each other the entire way. Niall couldn't pipe down about the movie.