Chapter 10

Zayn's POV:

I woke up the next morning feeling incredibly terrible for scaring Niall. Sometimes I just let my emotions get the best of me. I knew Brad was upset too with what I had said in the car regarding not being ready for a relationship. I was ready, but I knew I wanted to be careful with how I handled the situation. 

Brad was just in a terrible relationship with Danny. I didn't want to ruin or rush in with anything. I got out of the bed and threw on some clothes. I walked out my door and began making my way for Niall's room. I quietly pushed the door open to see him still sound asleep in his bed. I made my way over to him and silently laid next to him. "Hey," I heard him whisper. I was shocked.

"Oh, uh, did I wake you?" I asked.

"No, I didn't sleep much last night." I could tell it was because of me. I threw my arms around him and pulled him in.

"I am so sorry Niall' I was so angry," I trailed off.

"Don't be. All I ever do is ruin things you've got going."

"That's not true. Sometimes you just gotta allow things to happen before you jump to conclusions." He fell silent again so I kissed his head one last time before getting back up and making my way downstairs. I found everyone else waiting in the lounge room.

"About bloody time you get up," Harry smiled at me. I just glared and smiled back. Brad was sitting next too Louis who was sitting next to Harry of course. Louis and Brad were cuddled together with Harry. They looked like a tangled mess.

"Oh, having a morning threesome?" I asked jokingly. Brad shot me a horrible glare.

"What? Jealous you wasn't invited?" he spoke so wickedly. I felt a lump in my throat as my voice went dry.

"I-I-" I stuttered. I could feel my face turning red with embarrassment.

"Zayn, I'm kidding," Brad said. He got up from the couch and made his way over to me. He kissed my cheek and snuggled close to my neck. He smelled amazing. I kissed the top of his head and wrapped my arms around him. He was warm like me. I could stay like this forever.

"Hey, hello? Anyone fixing breakfast soon," I heard Niall's voice call from the kitchen. I pulled myself away from Brad and turned to Niall.

"I'll get on that right now," I said.

"No, not you."

"And why is that Horan?" I teased.

"Because, you can't cook to save your life Malik. I should know-" I tossed a handful of flour at his face, "What the hell was that for?" he sputtered. We then erupted the whole house into a food fight frenzy; Louis against Haz, Brad against Liam, and I against Niall. In the end, the kitchen was covered in flour and eggs. We were all laying in a heap on the floor. Brad was now in my lap with his head resting on my chest. I knew it was early to say, but, I think I'm in love with this kid.

After breakfast was served, dishes were washed, and Niall was happy, I took it upon myself to take the guys out for a little excitement. Two words; Amusement Park. 

It had been more than a few months since we had been to one with touring and all. Instead of taking our van, we just decided we would surprise people by walking there. Louis and Harry had went public since about their relationship. I was still adjusting to my own situation. I had my hand thrown around his shoulder while we were walking. I could tell people were staring at us and whispering which made me feel somewhat nervous. I had never really cared about what someone had ever thought about me before. I guess I would eventually just get into the habit of holding his hand. We reached the amusement park a short time later and instantly disperse to doing our own things; Louis and Harry wanted to be alone, Niall was running to get candy while Liam chased after everyone trying to keep us together, and Brad and I deciding what to do first.