Imagine #10

Imagine Damon being tortured by Rebekah and having to go rescue him.

You slam your phone on the bar frustrated. You had been waiting for boyfriend for what felt like ages. You had called him like a bigilloin times.
"You okay?" Your friend Matt asks cleaning up the table.
"Yeah I guess Damon was supposed to be here an hour ago." I shrug
"Last time I saw him he was heading  towards the Mikaelsons, something about making a truce with Rebekah."
Matt tells you. You groan knowing you'll have to go get his dumb ass later.
You pull yourself of your out of the bar stool pulling your black leather jacket with you. You walk toward the boarding house kicking rocks at your feet. You walk past the Mikaelsons house, stopping to focus your hearing.
You hear Damon groan in pain. Your blood turns hot and you flash up to the door. You crack the door open lightly stepping into the house. You look around your heart beating in your ears.
"Poor, poor Damon Salvatore" Rebekah said making a cut into his chest.
The blood flows down his body into a pool beneath his feet.
You walk toward them, hiding behind objects.
"Let's stick to the major arteries." Rebekah says slicing into his neck.
Damon groans, his head falling forward.
"I think another knifes gone dull." She shrugs tossing it in a pile clanking against the other blood covered knifes.
She walks out the room, her heals tapping on the hard floor.
You run towards Damon.
He looks up at you In shock.
"Y/n?!" Damon croaks
You quickly cover his mouth with your hand. You tap on the side of your ear, gesturing that you could be heard.
You unclamp his hands from the chains, he groans falling in your arms. He rests his head in on your shoulder. You rap my arms around him. Pulling him out of the house, his black boots dragging on the ground. You successfully get out the house and a few blocks away.
"Y/n I"
"Save it dam." You cut him off. Pulling him up the drive way to the Salvatore boarding house. You pull him through the door. Running down stairs grabbing some blood bags to bring up to Damon.

You run the bath and strip off your clothes.
You slid in the bath, exhaling the stress of the day. Damon strolls into the bathroom finishing up a bag of blood.
"Did I tell you look stunning?" Damon asks taking his clothes off.
"No I was to busy saving you."
Damon chuckles. He slides into the other side of the tub. Pulling you close to him, lightly kissing your forehead.
"I saved you" You say looking up at him.
"I know." He strokes your head
"Don't forget it." You say poking his abs

Thank you guys for 1k reads! I'm so freaking amazed. Keep reading and voting. Xoxo