Imagine #6

Imagine triggering the werewolf curse and transitioning for the first time. Damon helps you even though you could kill him.

You walk into the Salvatore cellar with chains in your hands. You had triggered the werewolf curse two weeks ago in a car wreck. You go in the room were they grow wolf span. You begin coughing, all the sudden your boyfriend Damon in the doorway.
"Are you ok?"
You shrug dropping the chains
"Oh yeah full moon tonight." He says
He walks over to you and pulls you into his chest. You snuggle into him inhaling his scent.
"I'm scared" you say as he strokes your hair.
"I can tell."
"I don't want to do this, what if I can't?" You ask looking up into his blue eyes.
"Y/n your the strongest person I know, you can do anything. It's going to be hard but" he trails off
"But I killed someone Damon, it's my punishment."
"Y/n" he says sympathetically.

You finish up chaining your self up as the moon reaches its apex. Each and every single bone in your body starts to break and you all to the ground in pain. You curl into a ball and scream. Damon flashes down stairs and holds you as you feel like a toothpick being broke into a million pieces.
You scream and Damon just holds you and strokes your back.

You feel yourself coming close to being a complete werewolf.
"Damon leave."
"No I'm not going"
"LEAVE I could hurt you!" You scream not wanting to hurt him but know you can.
"No y/n I'm not going anywhere!" He raises his voice.
"Ahh ah" you begin to cry again.
Your a full werewolf and you feel like you just want to bolt to anything that moves. You hear rustling in comer of the cell and you turn to see Damon. He looks ready to run.
"I trust you, y/n. You can do this."
You start walking towards him, growling. He closes his eyes and backs up.
"I love you, y/n I love you" he bends down and places his big hand on your head. You look up at him.
"I trust you" he whispers
You bend down and fall asleep.

You wake up, curled into a ball on the dirt floor of the Salvatore boarding house.
"Y/n" Damon sits up from the other side of the room, his hair messy.
He gets up and walks over to you, helping you of the floor rapping you in the blanket he slept under.
"You did it."
"I know" you smile up at him
"It was horrible watching you like that, knowing I couldn't do anything." He says shaking his head.
"Thank you"
He looks down at you confused.
"Thank you Damon for staying with me, putting your life on the line."
He kisses your forehead leading you upstairs for some breakfast and shower sex.

OMFG YOU GUYZ 200 READS IN LESS THEN A WEEK!!! THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH!!! AHHHHHHH KEEP VOTING! LOVE YALL XOXO
Twitter- bsalvatore_17