Imagine #13

Imagine yours and Damon's first kiss.

You wandered around Mystic Falls, admiring all the historical details of the buildings. Life was so complicated. You had moved to Mystic Falls a couple months ago and between then and now so many things had happened. You had become friends with a bunch of supernatural creatures, and you ended up being turned into a vampire after being attacked by a hybrid. Before being a vampire you were shy, insecure, not much in your life. But after you turned into a new you brave, strong, beautiful. Someone who saw this was Damon Salvatore, he saw you grow into the this sexy extraordinary woman. And it turned him on like crazy. He had taught you how to hunt and control your vampire urges. You too had spent a lot of time together and your feelings had grown strong. He wanted you so bad but thought you didn't feel anything for him. He thought you were too good for him.

You sat down on a park bench and sighed.
"Hello love." You heard a very familiar voice.
"Klaus" You whip your body around.
"What do you want?" You say shaking.
"Just a little help."
You turn your head to the side and give him a questioning look. In a second he flashes towards you and speeds of to a unknown location.

You open your eyes to the woods beside the grave yard. Your body dangling from a tree, nails in your hands.
"Klaus!?" You scream.
"I see your awake." He says coming from around a tree.
"Now I thought about how many problems the Salvatore's have bestowed upon me and I thought it's been a while since I've come and stirred things up here in lil' old mystic falls. Oh and Stefan may or may not have my sisters lifeless body."
"What does this even have to do with me?" You spat at him.
"I was getting to that love. See taking Elena wouldn't be helpful because I need her for a various things and I of course can't take Caroline because well you know." He smirks
"But you, you were the perfect target because Damon fancies you." His smooth voice hits you in the face.
"That's.. That's not true." You say stuttering.
"Shall we find out?" He pulls out his phone and holds it up to his ear.
"Damon Salvatore the man I've been meaning to talk to."
"What do you want klaus." Damon says bluntly.
"Don't get an attitude. I just wanted to inform you I have your precious y/n."
"Klaus I swear to god you hurt her one bit,"
"Bring my sister and we won't have that problem would we?" He cuts Damon off.
"Just come to the graveyard to make a deal." He adds and hangs up.

Damon stormed into the living room.
"Stef! Get your little bunny eating ass down here now!" He screams
"What's up?" He says trotting down the stairs, buttoning up his shirt.
"Go get sisters originals body." He says pointing his head in the coffins direction.
"What why?"
"Klaus has y/n okay and we have to go get her before he chops her into pieces." He says.
"Wait he's here? He has y/n"
"Isn't that what I just said? Now I'm going to get Alaric over here." He says pulling out his phone and texting Alaric.
"But Elena."
"What?" Damon asks confused
"Stefan are you coming back up soon?"
Elena coos from the top of the stairs
"Ugh!" Damon through a his head back
"Elena, klaus has y/n at the grave yard and we're going to go get here. Just stay here."
"What no! I'm coming with!"
"No your not." Damon buts in
"Y/n's my friend too!"
"I'm here! Ready?" Alaric comes in
"Yeah let's go! Stefan get the coffin."

You scream out in pain as klaus cuts into your stomach again.
"Please stop." You get the strength to say.
"Klaus we have the body!" Stefan screams walking through the woods, caring a coffin with Alaric. Damon storming behind them.
"Hurry along I have a flight to Italy."
They walk closer and push the coffin in Klaus's direction.
"Okay take her."
Damon speeds towards you releasing your hands from the tree. You fall into his arms and he cradles you.
"Your okay." He whispers.
He starts walking out of the woods, leafs crunching under his boots.
"Wait?" Klaus yells and Damon keeps walking knowing Stefan will deal with him.
"You gave me a empty coffin?" Klaus screams.
"Really stef?" Damon whispers before speeding of to Elena's house were klaus hadn't been invited in.

"Damon?" You wake up in his arms on the Gilbert's couch.
"I'm here y/n, klaus can't get in."
"Thank you" you sit up and look into his blue eyes. God you loved him, you loved him so much.
"You scared me y/n" he says, putting his hand in your hair.
You just wanted to kiss him or him to kiss you. Honestly you didn't care as long as your lips are on his.
He leans in an pressing his lips to yours. Your lips move together perfectly and he just holds you and kisses. You've never felt so safe.

Okay kinda really long sorry. But hope you liked it and two imagines in two days! Keep reading and voting. New preference will be out Wednesday! Xoxo