Imagine #8

Imagine making out with Tyler or someone and Damon (who you like and likes you) walks in.

You sat on my couch on Tyler's lap, making out with him. He came over and it kinda happened...
He kissed up your neck and you moaned. Attacking his lips again. He grabs your ass and you gasp giving him time to slip his tongue in your mouth.
"uh, y/n" he groans. You continue making out when the door swings open. You sit up to see Damon stroll in. He turns and you meet contact to his bright blue eyes.
His eyes are mixed with pain and angry. He shakes it off and walks into your living room pouring a glass of bourbon. You climb of Tyler's lap and wipe of your mouth, looking at Damon in shock. Damon sits down on a chair across from the couch and kicks his feet.
"So what's happening with you crazy kids?" He chuckles
"Damon stop." You say annoyed
"Yeah dude what are you even doing here?" Tyler says
Damon flashes over to Tyler and grabs him by the collar of his shirt.
"Dude, really?" Damon says
"Leave and forget of everything that happen." He compels him. Tyler walks out.
"Damon! What the fuck?!" You say pissed off.
"Don't act like you really like that kid?"
"I do!" You scream
You sit back on the couch looking forward at your TV. Damon sits beside you.
"Do you here how he talks like,"
You cut Damon off.
"IM NOT YOURS DAMON! I CAN DO WHAT EVER I WANT UNTIL YOU MAKE ME YOURS" You scream stomping upstairs to your room, leaving Damon on the couch, baffled.
You lay on your bed looking up at the ceiling. You hear Damon's boots clicking up the stairs and into your room. He jumps on top of you holding his weight up with his arms.
"I've wanted to make you mine since the moment I saw you." He says stroking your hair.
"Then why haven't you." You whisper
He lightly smiles.
"Cause I hadn't had the balls to until now." He dips his head down lightly kissing you.

Ugh chills, so many chills..
Vote for a smut chapter!
Xoxo