Chapter 10

Sorry I haven't updated for a while, I wasn't getting many reads or comments or votes at all, execpt for 2. :/ My goal is to have COMMENTS and VOTES so that I know wheather to change things or do any thing different, and get better at writing, so PLEASE COMMENT what you think, thank you! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allie's P.O.V** 

When we arrived at my house, I decided to invite Noah into the house, after all he did invite me into his. My house was very similar to Noah's, big, new, expensive, nice, even though I hated admiting it, my dad has some money. 

He parked the truck in the drive way and I told him, "Come in, I don't want to be rude." I said smiling. 

"You sure?" He asked taken back by my comment. 

"Yeah, why not" I asked. 

"Well...because your dad's Audi is in the garage." He pointed towards the window to the garage. 

"What?!" I whispered. "Get down!" I said pulling in his arm and ducking beneath the window to the living room. 

"Is he suppose to be somewhere?" Noah asked, whispering. 

"Yes! Work!" I whispered. 

"You know he probably heard my truck." He stated matter-of-factly. 

"Oh, I know! But maybe he didn't. Maybe this time I will get luckly and he won't catch us." I said trying to feel hopeful. 

"But once he sees my truck, won't he know somethings up?" 

"Maybe not...." I said thinking. "No, you know what if he doesn't see us, and we hide, then if he says anything to me about it, then I will just tell him that maybe someone had to park there, and he was in the house next door?" I ended my idea sounding like a question. I needed to try to hide us, especially Noah. He would freak if he saw me skipping school, but even worse with a boy he would kill me. 

"Okay here's the plan," I said ducking back down to face Noah, "We sneak in the back way, and go up the back way to my room. Okay?" I looked straight into his deep hazle brown eyes. 

Gosh, those eyes distracted you, and melted you. Allie! I menatly woke myself out of the trans. 

"Got it." He repeated looking straight back into my eyes. Not again! I thought to myself. This is going to be really hard just being friends. I think I am already starting to fall for him. I didn't even relize I was still holding his hand until my palms started sweating a little. I gentaly pulled my hand away and started crawing on my hands and knees. I looked back at Noah. "Come on!" I said I started towards the side of the house. 

Oh, gosh, I didn't even think about it! I am in very, and I mean very, short shorts and kinda showing a lot of skin, and Noah is crawing behind me! I glanced out of the corner of my eye behind me, and looked at Noah, who was suprisingly looking down and away from my...behind. 

I breathed a sigh of relief and continued on. 

We manged to sneak to the back okay, but I needed to know where my dad was to get a good idea as to what way I should take. Luckly he had a coulpe windows open and he was talking to someone on the phone most likely. 

I sat down, back against the house under the window, and patted the ground next to me silently telling Noah to sit with me. He did, and we sat so close I could literaly feel his body heat radiating off him. It felt nice, but I knew it was wrong, in my eyes any way. 

I sighed, "This is all your falt you know!" I told Noah. 

"What? How?" he asked suprised. 

"Because if we would have never been late for school, we wouldn't have gone mudding, and then I wouldn't have to come home, and change to go out to eat!" I whisper-yelled. 

"No-never mind, lets not argue whose falt it is, I don't want to be that co- friends." He stopped himself from saying 'couple' I knew what he was thinking and I didn't blame him, honestly. 

"Ugh! Fine, sorry, I guess it's my falt to, huh?" I looked at hime still whispering. 

"No, it's both and neither of our falts, now lets go! I'm getting hungry!" He teased. 

I giggled out loud, on accident, shoot! I shot a glance at Noah with wide eyes. I clamped a hand over my mouth as soon as I did it! 

"Hello?" My dad's voice asked, coming closer and closer to the window, at which we were sitting under. 

"Go! Go!" I mouthed to Noah, who quickly turned around and darted back around the corner of the house. 

I followed quickly as I could behind him, but my father's footsteps on the wood floors kept getting closer and closer. I pushded Noah's butt and he fell around the corned just as my dad came to the window and called again, "Hello?" 

Noah and I tumbled onto eachother once we both got around the corner. I laid half on top of him and he laid underneath my chest and torso. His breath was hot against my neck, as he held in a laugh. I too could barley help it. 

We heard my dad shut the windows all around the house, and we burst out laughing. 

After a few minutes of heatly laughing, we came to relized how close we were to eachother, still practically on top of eachother stopped laughing We again looked deep into eachothers eyes, which then I had to overwhelming urge to kiss him. And I think we were bothing thinking the same thing, because next thing I knew we were both leaning in at the same time our lips meet, but this time I wanted him to kiss me, I wanted to feel his warm lips on mine, and I got my wish. It didn't last long though, a sudden start of an enigine broke us apart. It was my dad. 

_____________________________________________

PLEASE comment, vote and follow! Thank you! I will try and update soon! :)