Its All Part Of A Bigger Plan

One Week Later

It's been a whole week since the bar fight incident. Sonny and Steph left for LA a few days ago, and Wes and I were going to head to Philadelphia.

Today we are packing to leave. We'll be staying in a house near Mad Decent. He will be going on tour soon, and I'll be working on my first mixtape. So far everything has worked out perfectly.

I was putting my clothes into a backpack, when Wes walked into the bedroom and hugged me.

"So I was thinking. " he said into my ear.

"Yeah?" I laughed lightly.

"Well, what if I took you on a date. " he looked at me, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really? And where might we go on this date?"

He looked up as he spoke.

"Anywhere you want." he smiled.

I looked back at him.

"Then I wanna go everywhere. " I made a teasing face as I spoke.

"Well, that can be arranged, though I was thinking about here in New York. " he waited for me to speak.

"Okay, well then, let's just go walk around New York again. Like we did that one night. "

We both smiled, remembering that night together.

"Alright. " he said.

Later that night, we found ourselves walking down the streets of New York, laughing and smiling. I was falling head over heels in love with him.

All I could think about was my future with him. I knew it was going to be hard for us while he was away on tour.

We stopped, right in Times Square. Looking up at the sky, it was so beautiful.

He put his arms around my waist, and pulled me close to him.

"I love you so much. " I said softly.

"I love you too." he smiled, and kissed me.

We kissed in the middle of the street, while people stared and took photos of us.

I decided that I was going to spend as much time with him as possible, even if that meant going on tour.