Then We Kissed...

When he kissed me, it felt like electricity going through my body. He softly bit my lips while we sat there on the bed, kissing.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and pulled him down with me, so he lay on top of me. He was laying so that I felt none of his weight on me. Only the light touch of our skin.

We kissed deeply for a long time, and then he didn't something that made me jump off the bed.

As we were laying there, he started to slip his hands under my shirt. He only held my waist, but I didn't like that. I just couldn't do... that.

He sat on the edge of the bed, looking up at me, with a hurt expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" he held his arms out to hug me, but I covered my face and sat down beside him.

"Wes, I'm not one of those types of girls. " I spoke quietly, staring at our feet.

"What? Baby, you gotta make more sense than that. " he twirled a lock of my hair sadly.

"I'm not going to sleep with you, if that's all you want from me. "

"Kyla. I won't do that to you. You mean so much more to me than just having sex and then running away. " he reached out and hugged me, without my permission.

I tried to push him away, but instead I gave in, and let him hold me in his arms. We sat like that for a while, and then we went back to making out.

After we started to get comfortable, he started to pull at my shirt, and then stopped. He looked at me, waiting for permission, and I nodded.

He slowly pulled my shirt over my head. I clung to him, not wanting him to see me.

We climbed under the sheets, while in the process he was removing his boxers, and grabbing a wrapper from the nightstand drawer next to us.

Our lips rarely ever lost contact the entire time we were together.

Afterwards, we just lay together, me on top of him, and looked into each eyes.

I lay my head against his chest, and I could feel his heart beating fast and loud through his body.

He had his hands wrapped around my back as we eventually fell asleep.

A/N: I wasn't really sure about posting this chapter, but thank you for at least reading it. Next chapter will be a flash forward in time a few days, if you get to reading and it doesn't make sense. Luv you guys for reading! XOXO