We're In Trouble

Wes got arrested.

While the fight at the party went down, Sonny was called to go back to LA for a meeting at OWSLA. I figured he was pretty relieved, since that meant he and Steph wouldn't have to put up with us anymore.

It took at least an hour worth of paperwork, and trying to push past the paparazzi just to actually leave.

After we finally got him out of jail, we drove in silence back to the hotel. It was quiet for only so long.

"Kyla- I was just trying to-" I cut him off with a death glare.

"You were just trying to what? To keep all guys away from me while you practically get swarmed by girls? Because if that's what you're going to say, I don't even want to hear it. " I clenched my teeth as I said that, realizing how much I hurt him when I looked over at his face.

He was on the verge of crying. Id never seen him even upset before. I couldn't take it.

"Kyla, that's not what I was going to say and you know that. I love you so much. The douchebag- the way he looked at you- I couldn't take that. I had to do something. "

He tilted his head and looked up, trying to fight himself. It was clear how much it was hurting him to talk about.

"Oh, Wes. I didn't mean it like that. Okay, I'll admit it. I got really jealous back there. None of this would've happened if I would've just stayed with you. I'm sorry. "

I choked on my words until the very end. We pulled up to the hotel just as I stopped talking.

"Baby, it's my fault. I shouldn't have done that. And if you really want to know, I got jealous too. " he made a faint smile and put his hand on my cheek.

I leaned in to kiss him, and as we kissed, a group of reporters surrounded us.

Having no clue what to do, we just stayed in the car until we thought most of them were gone.

We got out and were immediately swarmed by the constant questions and photos from the reporters. Wes had his arms around me, protecting me from the horde of people.

When we got up to our hotel rooms, I found myself taking all of my stuff into his room and setting up there.

It was so strange to me, falling so fast for a man I barely knew. He is so beautiful- but what do I even know about him?

I unpacked all my clothes and stuffed them in the closet next to his, while he took a shower in the connected bathroom.

I heard the shower door open, and soon he stepped out of the shower, repeating the same routine as earlier.

One thing about DJing is how much you sweat and thus smell like sweat afterwards. And no one wants to sleep with a sweaty DJ.

The scent of cologne and steam flooded into the bedroom as he walked into the room, awkwardly attempting to to his towel around his hips again.

I laughed as he looked so out of place- awkward for the first time, ever. He looked at me with a confused expression.

"What?" he laughed along, even though he looks confused.

I looked down at his waist and I took the towel ends from his hands.

"Maybe you need a little help?" I laughed as I rolled the ends of the cloth together, feeling him shiver as my hand touched his skin.

He blushed bright red as I looked up at him. Then he made this smile, this devilish grin that almost put me in a trance.

He placed his hands on my waist, and he leaned in to kiss me.

Our foreheads touched for only a few seconds and then I pulled back.

"I can't. I mean, let me take a shower really fast. "

He chuckled lightly.

"Oh, alright. Way to kill the mood, by the way. "

I pushed him back playfully, while we laughed together. This felt comfortable.

I actually felt comfortable around him, for once. This feeling made me so happy, and made me love him even more.

I took one of his large shirts to the bathroom with me, so I wouldn't have to face him while I change into my clothes.

I turned on the water and looked into the mirror.

To me, I saw an ugly child. I saw an ugly child who wasn't appealing at all, who would never find love.

I just couldn't figure out what it was that Wes saw in me.

I undressed and stepped into the shower. I was so nervous. Where would this go? Was I ready for what was about to happen?

I couldn't stop thinking about what was happening between Wes and I. It's all moving so fast.

I'm so afraid of what could go wrong- that if we take our relationship further- that it might ruin what we already have.

I got out of the shower quickly, and slipped the big shirt over my head. It smelled like Wes- his cologne and warm, soft scent. I decided to just keep on wearing it.

When I returned to the bedroom, Wes was laying in bed, looking up at the ceiling.

I stared at him, nervous, and he smiled at me.

"C'mere." he said and patted the space next to him.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and I looked in to his eyes, scared crazy, and he sat up to kiss me.

A/N: Sorry this is such a weird place to end the chapter, but I just wanted to keep you in suspense for a little while ;). Keep on reading, and I'll have another authors note out tomorrow.
Thanks for reading!<3 <3