C H A P T E R-F I V E

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck!?" I said as soon as I surfaced the water, which was warm. I heard Zoe laughing from where we were sitting, which means it was

"Troye?!" I looked around  and saw him behind me, laughing. I splashed a bit of water at him, which made him splash even more at me. It soon turned into a mini water battle. But then I got an idea. I swan underneath him, after a wave hit us, but mostly him. I opened my eyes and saw him looking around, freaking out. Probably thinking the wave took me under, which it sorta did. When I saw he was trying to swim away, and probably  calling Zoe to help him 'find' me, I grabbed his foot and pulled him down. His body flailed under the water and he went under with his back facing me . I turned him around. Everything seemed to go in slow-motion. Or maybe it was because we were under water.

His hair, although not to long, floated in all directions. I can imagine mine did the same. I smiled, while he tried to fake a glare, but I can tell he was trying not to smile too. Eventually he gave up and smiled with me. My lungs were used to long periods under water, but he wasn't. I saw as he began to swim upwards. I followed not to far behind.

Not a word was said as we walked back to Zoe, who apparently had been filming everything. All that was heard was Troye and I's laughs. I looked over to him, as he sat, drying  his hair with a towel, a toothy smile on his face. He truly looked stunning. I didn't know how long I was staring at this until Zoe threw a towel to my face.

"Come on, now either come in the water with me, or keep looking at Troye."She laughed. I was glad my face was covered, because I was sure I was as red as a  tomato.

~~~

We had  stayed  there for another hour or so, before Zo complained she was getting cold. We took turns showering, and were now sitting on Troye's couch surrounded by blankets drinking coco and watching some of Zoe's first videos, which I recommended. We all laughed when something cringe worthy happened. We also had Zoe log in to her  account so we could see some of her private videos.

"Ok! That's enough of that." She grabbed the remote from Troye's hand, pausing one of her videos once it had reached a very embarrassing moment. Her fangirling over a teen star from the time. She shoe'ed us away, saying she was going to sleep now.

Troye and I walked to his room, and I pumped up the matters that I would be using as he got changed into his pajamas. I wasn't even half way finished by the time 30 minutes had rolled around. Troye was laying on his bed, laughing at my persistence.

"Thanks for the help, Troye." my leg was getting tired from all the pumping.

"I'm here for moral support." he said getting under his covers.

"Ugh." i gave up and pushed the mattress to the side, and layed a blanket on the ground. I could feel Troye looking at me as I layed on the ground.

"Con? If you want  you can sleep up here with me." I could see his eyes blue eyes looking at me.

"It's fine, thanks." The floor felt uncomfortable, and I knew I wouldn't be getting any sleep like this, but I didn't tell him that.

"Connoh, you can't sleep like that, come on." He moved over, making room and patting his  hand motioning me to come over.

"Fine."I got up, knowing if I said no again, he would just continue asking. I got under the covers, feeling stiff.

"Better?" He asked. I turned to to face him, taking notice of the short distance between us. Even in the dark, his eyes shone brightly.

"Yeah," i whispered. We layed there looking into eachother's eyes, me being thankful of the darkness of the room, so he wont see the blush I know is covering my entire face.

"Good night, Con." He said, and before he turned around, I whispered back,"Good night Troye boy." I fell asleep feeling safe, knowing Troye is right next to me.

______________________________________________________________________________________

HAI!

Sorry for the short chapter.. ;/

BUT IM UPDATING TODAY AND TOMORROW WOW THREE TIMES IN ONE WEEK?? Yes(I update Wend/Sunday plus now today)

And Tronnor moment?! To fast..? Pft, Nah.\BTW let's pretend that at the beach they can open their eyes under water, even though it would burn in real life. Ok? Ok
Haha, see what I did there? 😉
And I got a new phone, so maybe updates three times a day can become a thing??

I LOVE VOTES, AND COMMENTS BTW. IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO DO WITH THE STORY. TELL ME ABOUT YOUR DAY OR SOMETHING. <3<3

Sorry I can't put the (at) thing :(

Omg, Con trying to act straight tho.. *cringes*

SHAMELESS SELF PROMO
[follow me if ya wont, or nah i dont care]

instagram-ilysbb

tumblr-gr00ms-bride-is-a-wh0re

Ok, DUBAI!

[1510]

edit: ok but did I really say fricking three updates a day?? What was I on