[15] The Interview.

Start from the beginning

Tanya cooed. "How come we'd never seen her before?"

I scratched my cheek. "I wanted her hidden from the spotlight before but that's kinda impossible," I said vaguely, half-lying and Tanya accepted it as an answer, then tapped on her iPad.

"And melodypayne asks, what would Damien do if he falls in love for real?"

"I think that can happen, player or not. And we'll just have to see now," I trailed off and Tanya laughed.

"Did you just mean that about Mr. Rush, or were you hinting at someone else hmm?" Tanya teased, and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Maybe," I said, just as teasing. Tanya pulled back, smiling tightly.

"So! Just like you're going to be a guest star on Supernatural, how well are you all getting along with your new co-star Louis Tomlinson?"

I leaned back in my chair. "He's great, he's a good guy to work with. He picks things quickly and he's- he's really easy to work with. Eleanor, Jason and the others, we've accepted him in our little cult," I joked. And it was true. Lile I'd said, Louis was an easy guy to work with. He took the job seriously, knew when to mess around and was just and passionate and grateful about this as all of us were.

"So you guys are great friends now? Judging from that cute selfie you posted of you two on the set." Tanya poked.

"I suppose so, yeah. We get along well," I said with a sincere smile.

"So you know how on-screen chemistry can blossom into so much more. Like we have hundreds of amazing examples before us," she hummed, and I shifted in my seat, prepared for where she was going with this.

"Fun fact guys. The promo of season four was the highest rated of all the seasons! And the fan favorite scene? The one where Logan and Damian meet and Logan nearly punches him!"
I chuckled. "Yeah, the fans are going to get a fresh new thing and they're aceepting it great so far. The episode airs this week."

"Mhmm. Since you and Logan- I mean Louis have hit it off so well, anything else besides the onscreen stuff?" She teased, and I mentally rolled my eyes yet again but smiled.

"Well Tanya, Louis and I are great friends and that's that. We work well together professionally and I like that about Louis. He's just like me in that respect. We keep our work and personal lives separate."

"So you're saying your personal lives relate somehow?" She asked curiously.

I smiled tightly. "Babe, it's called personal life for a reason," I teased, and she blushed madly, backtracking.

"Right, yes. Well any new projects? And your right hand man Niall Horan tweeted that he's heading his own way now. What does that mean?"

Tanya pressed a button on her panel. "Okay guys we'll be taking a short break!" And she played some music.

I shot her a tight smile as she smiled back. "Sorry about that. I tend to get a bit carried away--"

"It's alright babe. You're doing your job," I shrugged. All interviews were like that honestly. They just couldn't restrict to work related questions, but I was used to it. But it ticked me off how I had to be paired with my every co star. I had no doubt that the PR managers would cook up a rumor about me and Louis dating sometime soon to increase the ratings. Wasn't the show enough to get those ratings?

Five minutes later we were back on air and I answered the previous question.

"Yeah, Niall's heading his own way, trying something new. And no, no new projects so far besides the ones you guys know. I'm honestly too busy for anything else, whether it be new projects or a new person," I stressed, then picked up the water bottle, feeling a little put out by the interview.

A few more fan questions later, the segment had ended. I curtly said goodbye to the crew and shook hands with Tanya, making my way outside. I signed a few things, talked and took pictures with the fans waiting outside for a while, my irritation dissipating.

And as I drove back home, I couldn't quite pin down why I was feeling pissed all of a sudden. Tanya had asked all the typical questions that I get asked on a regular basis, so why was I feeling uneasy this time?

-----

But what if Liam actually made a cameo on Supernatural? I (and Louis too) would die!

So this was just an informative chapter, and I apologize for the lack of updates. Life's being a she-dog these days.

Oh but Zayn and Harry both have B&W instagram aesthetics now? Okay then.

-zarrycupcake x