"Let me go, let us go," I spoke softly.

"You tell us where your people are and we'll drive you there," he spoke, "Explain this was all just a misunderstanding."

"Let me see Glenn," I spoke again.

"I can't allow that. Your people are dangerous," he replied, "Handcuffed my man to a roof, forced him to amputate his own hand."

"I don't know anything about that," I replied.

"You just tell us where they are and we'll bring them here," he explained, "You'll be safe, I promise."

"Bullshit," I replied.

"Feisty aren't we," he spoke as he stood up and started to walk over, "Merle told me how strong you were."

He sat down next to me on the bed and I moved further into the wall, he raised his hand and I swatted it away.

"Don't touch me," I yelled.

"Fine, let's try something else," he raised a knife, "Take of your shirt."

I looked at him in disbelief, "Fuck off."

He raised his knife and placed it on my cheek, "You better listen girl or I'll bring in Glenn's hand."

"Rather that then this," I replied.

"So you aren't with him, even better."

And that's when he lunged forward and pinned my arms to the wall. He cut off my shirt and I struggled with everything I could. I struggled so much he grabbed my head and slammed it back onto the brick wall behind me.

Daryl's POV

After a little while of driving we finally stopped just down from where Michonne said the town was. Once the engine was off everyone jumped out of the car and grabbed the gear out of the back.

"They have patrols," Michonne spoke, "We're better off on foot."

"How far?" Rick asked, "Night's coming."

"It's a mile, maybe two," Michonne replied.

We grabbed the last of the gear and closed the back, there was a walker behind us but that was the least of my worries. We headed into the forest and started walking, it was gonna be a long walk but I was trying to walk as fast as I could.

We kept walkin' and no one said anythin' while we did, think we were all worried about what was to come.

"I know what you did for me, for my baby, while I was," Rick paused, "Working things out...thank you."

"It's what we do," I pointed out.

Suddenly a groan stopped us.

"Rick," I whispered.

"Down," Rick whispered to everyone. Suddenly a lot of walkers appeared in front of us, no way we could take em.

"Get in formation, no gunfire," Rick said heading out in front of us, he then swung his knife into the head of a walker. After I shot at a walker, I noticed that Oscar was swingin' at a walker who was already down.

"Oscar," I called out, "There's too many of them."

We went back to back tryin' to see a way out.

"This way," Rick pointed out in front of him and started to run that way, "Through there."

"Come on," I yelled behind me as I saw what looked like a cabin. We ran over and in through the door as fast as we could, not realisin' what could potentially be behind there.