"Nice to meet you Liam!"I said and he nodded and we walked our way to the conference hall.

"Mr Styles won't shut up about you. He always says how perfectly you do your work and how professional you are. He also said you are very very beautiful. I totally agree!"He said and I smiled thanking him and then we made it to te conference, I recognised Mr Tomlinson, Niall, Zayn and the rest was some unknown men and women to me.  Where was Harry?

"Hi Melanie looks like you met Liam! In our gang he's the one who s calmer"Niall came to welcome me and Liam, he hugged Liam.

"And more daddy to us!"Mr Tomlinson showed up and I shook his hand right away.

"Hello Mr Tomlinson!"I said and he shook his head smiling.

"Aww love I forgot to tell you to call me Louis sorry. Especially after what Harry is gonna say, you're more than an employee to me!"He said and I raised my eyebrow looking at those three men in confusion. What was Harry gonna say? Did it involve me? Right now I was nervous, more nervous.

"Louis is Harry's best mate, Liam, Zayn, him, Harry and I are the gang but Louis is the most most brother like to Harry."Niall said and before anyone could say anything that familiar voice came in and we had to sit on the chairs in front of the long table. There comes Harry, wearing a leopard print shirt under his slim fit blazer and his really tight black pants. Damn he was hot.

"All right settle down everyone, I have loads to tell you today."Harry said standing up in the middle looking at everyone and he was just next to me as I sat on the first seat on his right, next to me was Niall, opposite Louis and Liam and Zayn. Harry smiled nicely at me before he continued to speak.

"Anyway I just want to start by saying this month accounts has increased , losses have tremendously come down, thanks to our promoters and all of you hard working employees!"Harry said and we all clapped decently.

"Mr Styles, our partnership with Orange has also flourished and they asked to promote it all around the world!"A red head woman stood up to tell him and he nodded showing a professional smile.

"Very good Irina thats why Im going to send you to promote our collab product in Australia, New Zealand, well all over Asia, don't worry all office expenses!"He said and she nodded before sitting down.

"Thank you sir!"She said and Harry nodded. Next his gorgeous green were locked on mine and he smiled at me widely.

"Melanie come here please!"Harry said loudly to me that I had to stand next to him. Woah woah what was going on? I got up and nervously stood next Harry's tall figure, shivers ran down my spine once his hand was on my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Melanie is my new personal assistant and I have to say she is the best I ever had, I never seen anybody so professiobal and focused in anything, not just work. Actually she's the reason of this meeting. Melanie D'Souza is more than my personal assistant to me and want you all to treat her with the same respect you have for me!"He said and I smiled as my face started to turn red. What was he doing? Oh god he was telling them.

"Say it H-Mr Styles come on!"Louis said smiling widely at both of us. Louis knew about us? Well he was his best mate like my Tara to me, so of course Harry told him, no harm in that. I felt Harry's grip on my waist tighter and caressing as he had a bigger smile on his face.

"Fine, Melanie is my beautiful girlfriend and I love her to death. Anybody try to hurt her, it wont be pretty, she's my life, noone can take her away from me, no fucking one!"He proudly said and emphasize his last sentence looking at everyone very seriously. I didnt know what to do and how to react, I wasnt expecting Harry to tell about our relationship to everyone at work and now he did it, he made it official. Everyone stood up and clapped happily at us and both Harry and I smiled widely, I felt Harry's arms making me face him and look at his beautiful eyes.

"I love you Melanie."He said and everyone screamed.

"I love you too...can I say Harry or sir?"I asked and they laughed , Niall the most.

"Doesnt matter anymore, everyone knows you're mine. Harry will do just fine!"Harry said and he kissed me passionately right here in front of everyine, his large hands on my face nd mine on his neck.

Zayn's Pov

"Heard it all Amber? They re dating, he loves her a looooot, Im happy to see him like this after two fucking years and Im not helping you anymore to screw his now perfect life and relationship! Free Perrie please!"After the meeting I went back to my office speaking to the biggest bitch on earth who got my Perrie in hostage.

Harry was finally happy with Melanie, everytime he looked at her, she made him sane and very very happy, she was nothing like the other women in his life, especially Amber exact opposite. You know Beauty and the Beast right? Well for Melanie and Amber it would be Beauty (Melanie) and the Bitch(Amber).

"Ha not for long Malik. I wont let him get the happy ending he wants,  I dont need your help anymore as you gave me a spare key of Styles Inc. Come near the park tonight at 7pm you can get your wife back but let me tell you something Zayn!"Amber spoke on the microphone attached to my ear. Bloody hell was the fuck she wants now?

"What?"I asked.

"Harry and Melanie will not last. I wont let them"She said meanly before cutting the call.

No no no I cant let her try to break Helanie, yeah I ship them af. But first need to find my wife. Perrie baby Im coming.