The Blind and the Stupid

HEY EVERYBODY THIS IS MY FIRST TIME USING WATTPAD SO WHEN IT'S ALL CAPS ITS IN AUTHORS NOTE YOU CAN FIND THIS STORY ON FANFICTION.NET ALSO BUT MY ACCOUNT HAS ONLY ONE 8 IN IT I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY STORY

GIW (9:00 P.M.)

The GIW or known as the Guys In Whites had just finished with a very painful experiment to the half ghost superhero known as Danny Phantom only five people besides the GIW know that he was only half ghost his human half is known as Daniel James Fenton but people just call him Danny. The five people that know are Sam, Tucker, Jazz, Vlad, and Danielle or Dani with an 'I'. But sadly three of those people are dead Sam and Tucker his best friends and Jazz his sister. The GIW killed them with Danny's parents Jack and Maddie Fenton and then captured him. He's been there for over a year now and when the last experiment went wrong or so we thought it blinded him but after a month with being blind he got used to not being able to see they also wrap his eyes because they are so nasty looking. Danny has lost hope in ever escaping but there experiment they are about to perform might give him a chance.

"Get up you stupid piece of ectoplasmic scum we have a new experiment to try out." said Agent O who was very excited to do this new experiment. Danny just got up he was used to being dragged into experimenting. So he just stood up and allowed them to drag them to where they will do it.

"Today is going to be very painful for you today but that's okay we will enjoy every moment of it won't we Agent K." Agent O said

"Yes we will but the scum bag won't but that's the best part." Agent K replied

'Oh great more pain let's hope it won't last very long' Danny thought

"Where here lets get this piece of scum strapped in the machine." Agent O said. They strapped Danny in a pod like machine and start it up. It start shocking Danny and Danny kept screaming until it turned into a ghostly wail which surprised the agents and Danny he thought he couldn't do that anymore because he didn't have enough energy. So the pod broke apart and the agents were sent back when the sonic waves hit them and they lost power and some of there walls starting breaking and finally it just stopped. Danny would have collapsed but he was still strapped down and when the agents finally regained there composure they unstrapped him and took him back to his cell to rot till the next experiment.

Mount Justice (9:30 P.M. (all of that only happened in 30 minutes))

Mount Justice is the secret HQ for the Young Justice which is a team of young protegees of the superheros in the Justice League. They are Aqualad AKA Kaldur protegee of Aquaman, Miss Martian AKA Meagan protegee and niece of Martian Manhunter, Robin protegee of the Batman and adopted son, Kid Flash AKA Wally protegee and nephew of the Flash, Artemis protegee of Green Arrow, and Superboy clone of Superman. All of them are about to embark on a mission to the GIW.

"Team to Mission report" Batman said over the intercom.

"Hm I wonder what kind of mission we have today." said Megan

"I don't know Miss M. but I hope it will be a good one." said Robin

"Oh who cares as long as we are out of this place I mean we haven't on a mission since like last month." Wally said

"We had our last mission last week Kid." Kaldur said

"Oh right it just seems way longer than that." Kid said

"How about instead of arguing we go and see what mission we are going on." Superboy said impatiently

"Superboy is right lets go before we make the Bats mad." Artemis said. With that they all ran/fly to the mission room where Batman, Black Canary, and Red Tornado all standing there with there backs turned to the protegees looking at the screen then they all turned around when they heard the arrival of the protegees.