1.7 ✧ cookies

- Jessica -

we arrived at the beach, I slammed my door shut, and i wrapped my arms around myself, shivering. the cold wing blew against my exposed skin.

"you cold?" Calum asked. "a little." i replied. Calum shook his head and took off his own jacket, placing it on my shoulders. "thanks, but now you're going to get cold!" i told him. "i'm a man, a man feels no pain." he chuckled and i laughed.

"if you say so."

we held hands as we walked on the shore, laughing and talking about memories. "remember when Jo locked us out of the house once because we kept pulling pranks on her?" i smiled, remembering the thought, we were only thirteen at that time. "she left us there till morning," Calum chuckled.

"those were the days." i smiled. "i'm glad i spent them with you." Calum said, licking his lips. "so am i." i grinned.

we continued joking about the past, hard times, happy times, everything.

"you know what i really miss?" Calum asked, breaking the comfortable silence, that had fallen over us.

"what?" i questioned.

"when we gave each other piggyback rides." he grinned and my mouth dropped open. i jumped on his back and yelled, "run!" Calum ran as fast as he could, gripping onto my legs, which were aroumd his waist.

"my turn!" Calum shouted happily, putting me down.

"you'll crush me." i smirked.

"no i won't! just try to pick me up, you weakling." he stuck his tongue out. "weakling?" i raised my eyebrows. "yes." Calum rolled his eyes.

"get on my back." i commanded and Calum hopped on, he wasn't as heavy as i thought he was going to be. "you're so light!" i yell, running with him, on my back, near the crashing waves.

"Calum, don't!" i smiled, he was rocking back and forth trying to make me fall over.

he succeeded.

i fell right into the water and Calum was nonstop laughing and splashed some water on me. i kicked his thigh with all the force i had. he groaned and clenched the spot i hit him. i splashed water on him, as payback ,but it ended up turning into a water fight.

when we both were tired, we laid in the shallow water. Calum's arm was wrapped around my waist and my head was resting on his chest.

"the sky looks so beautiful." i said, softly. "you look beautiful." Calum looked at me, smiling. i blushed and looked away.

"awe, you're so cute." Calum cooed. i rolled my eyes playfully.

"what time is it?" i asked. "9:30" he replied, looking at his watch.

"should we go?" i questioned, worrying that it was getting late. "but i feel so relaxed right now." Calum sighed.

"i'll make you feel relaxed at the hotel, let's go." i shook my head, and then realized what i had just said. Calum was bouncing his eyebrows up and down. "what do you mean by that?" he asked, interested.

"umm, we can stop at the store and i'll get stuff to make you and the boy's cookies." i smirked.

"awe man." Calum frowned. "what'd you think i'd do?" i giggled.

"well, it involved a bed-" as he just started i cut him off.

"hush, let's go you pervert." i laughed, getting up and pulling him with me.

we started walking back to the car, swinging our hands back and fourth.

--

they were outside of their hotel room when they heard a noise inside. i looked at Calum then he grabbed my arm and pulled me to Luke's room. he knocked on the door and Luke answered, only with sweats on.

"what's up?" he asked. "i'm going to leave Jessica here until i see what's going on in our room. i'll bring Ashton with me." Calum said, kissing my forehead and heading to Ashton's room. i looked at Luke and smiled, him and i were pretty close but i haven't talked to him in awhile.

he gave me an awkward smile back and he asked me to join him in his movie marathon. i was ten minutes into Finding Nemo when Calum was back.

"what happened?" i asked and he said there was another note.

--

682 words.

lmao sorry for not updating in forever & this chapter sucks so.

please vote & comment!

--brittany