0.1 ✧ Jessica Fairs

- Jessica -

As I made my way inside the stadium, my ear drums popped.

"Five sauce, five sauce, five sauce!" The fans chanted.

Calm the fuck down kiddos.

I loved the 'five sauce' fan base, but some of them were fucking overly-obsessed.

I'm Jessica Fairs, eighteen, 5'6, blonde hair.

I'm not your average girly girl. Fuck that. I'm more of a 'I don't give a fuck what you think about me' girl. Although I don't mind making friends.

Speaking of friends, I'm best friends with Calum Hood.

Yeah, yeah. Big deal. Not to me though. I've known the fag since I was two.

"Jesssss! Come here!" Calum grinned, motioning for me to enter their dressing room.

"What is it fag?" I laughed.

"Man be a little nicer, I know you love me." He winked.

"Sure, now what do you want?" I rolled my eyes, waving at Luke as he walks by.

"You," he bit his lip and I burst out laughing. He rolled his eyes then chuckled.

"Okay fine. I just wanted to make sure you're staying for the concert," he laughed and Ashton made a heart with his hands, causing me to roll my eyes. I nodded my head.

He laughed and stood up to hug me, when he did the boys hollared. I patted his back and all four of them made their way out the door.

"Jess wish me luck!" Calum yelled over to me, grinning.

"Good luck fucker!" I yelled back, winking.

They were on their first concert of the Rock Out With Your Socks Out tour.

Shit. I didn't even listen to their CD. I guess I better listen to the concert then.

--

It seemed like the concert was almost over when Calum dragged me on the stage. I see the thousands of girls screaming.

I had the urge to tell them to shut the fuck up, but I held that back.

"Say hello to our friend Jess!" Michael announced to the crowd. The screams got so loud, I swear I was deaf. Most of the girls were smiling at me, some had the courage to flip me off. If I wasn't on that stage I would have done it back.

The boys told me to stay for the last song, so I did. I didn't pay much attention but the song was called Don't Stop, I think.

We ran off stage together, waving goodbye to the crowd. I went into their dressing room and sat down, deciding to go on twitter.

I saw that 'Jess' was trending. I smirked and decided to check my mentions.

"Woot-woot! Lucky you!" Someone tweeted me.

"Dumb bitch lay off my men." Another tweet.

"OMGOMGOMGOMG YOU ARE SO LUCKY!" Another.

"Ur so lucky omfgg!1!1!1!" Learn grammar.

I didn't feel lucky, just normal. They are just my best friends.

--

485 words.

the first chapter is up! thoughts?

please vote & comment!

--brittany