0.9 ✧ tease

•please read a/n at end!•

- Jessica -

The food smelled delicious. I smiled at my work. "Dinner's ready!" I called out. "Coming mom!" Calum laughed.

I rolled my eyes and set the food on the table. Calum's arms wrapped around my waist and he kissed my neck.

"I believe this would be incest, yanno. Since I'm your mother and all." I joked. "I was kidding." Calum laughed. We both sat down and ate. "Jes-" Calum got cut off by the TV. "Pop sensation Calum Hood, from the band 5 seconds of summer, has been spotted out with a mystery girl. Jessica Fairs. The so-called couple seemed very flirty. Although, Jessica got into a little argument with a fan, we don't know for sure. So, what do you think? Friends or a couple? How does Jalum sound?" The lady smiled. I suddenly lost my apatite. His fans must've hated me. I didn't start that fight. Now they think I did.

Fuck. I sighed, and put down my fork. I just sat there in silence, staring down. "Jessica...I know you must hate this. I know you do. It's annoying and the paparazzi and my fans and everything..everything gets mixed up. But that's just how it is. I-" I cut him off. "Calum, it's not your fault! It's okay. I'm fine." I smiled and he gave me a reassuring smile.

--

After eating we decided to take a quick nap. Calum stroked my hair as massaged my neck. He leaned down to kiss me, but I didn't let him. I just smiled at him, but he looked confused. "I have a challenge for you, but I don't think you can handle it." I winked. "Psh, please. I'm Calum Hood. I can handle anything." He laughed. "Okay, fine. Your challenge is not to physically touch me at all. Which means no kisses, no hugs, nothing." I stuck my tongue at him. He seemed quite shocked at first, but then agreed. "I accept your challenge." He smiled and laid down.

About an hour later i woke up. I looked next to me and saw Calum shirtless. My mouth dropped open at the beautiful view.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Calum laughed. "Fuck off." I rolled my eyes, smiling. He got off the bed and stretched. Tease.

He winked at me. Game on. I got up and took my shirt off. Calum's eyes widened, but he quickly laughed. "Eh." He joked, tilting his head. "You're okay-ish." He walked off to the bathroom, closing it. I fumed with anger. That jerk, two can play this game. I quickly stripped down to my underwear, a pair that Calum has just bought me. This is what he gets.

when he came out of the bathroom, hie eyes literally bulged out of his eyes. his mouth was dropped open also. i laughed, causing him to snap back into reality.

he came close to me and started to kiss me. "you win." he muttered. i completely ignored the challenge.

suddenly he stopped and laughed. i turned around, confused. "kidding babe, the challenge is still on, and obviously my body steals the show." he winked and stripped to his boxers. i was so angry, you have no idea. that's it. i 'accidentally' dropped my shirt, so i turned around and bent over fully to pick it up. "oooops." i teased. before i could even turn around he was all over me. ha. "shit, Jess. don't do that." he said breathless, kissing my neck. "awe why? did you get a boner?" i laughed. he muttered something which i couldn't hear. we started getting things really heated, he was literally buried into my neck. i loved it.

"Calum...the challenge." i said, moaning and muttering. "fuck the challenge." he muttered and gently tossed me onto the bed.

i had such a weird feeling. i didn't want to actually have sex with him. not yet at least. Calum noticed and cupped my face with his gentle palms.

"we're not gonna do it...don't worry." he smiled and i smiled back. he kissed me once again, and we continued kissing each other all over.

yeah, it got really heated, he rolled on top of me. he must be too lost in this..he might do it. but, no. i wasn't gonna let him yet...

i was nervous and we had just started going out. not yet.

he grabbed my chin and kissed me passionately. i stroked his hair, tugging at the ends. "you're so beautiful.." Calum said, breathless once again.

"thank you," i smiled as i rested my head on Calum's shoulder. i snuggled closer into him and drifted off to sleep.

--

812 words.

IMPORTANT NOTE {maybe}: this story, and my two other ones that i am currently writing, are going to be updated slower. i'm not sure on if i'll be able to update this twice a week, maybe just once.

please vote & comment!

--brittany