1.6 ✦ i love you's

- Jessica -

the person that was holding me loosened their grip on me. i immediately took that as a chance to run.

"sorry to break it to you, but you just did." that sentenced echoed in my head over and over. i turned my head and saw Calum standing there. my eyes widened with shock and my face flooded with embarrassment.

i quickly continued leaving and it sucked because i still had stuff all over my face, from the facial. "Jess, wait!" Calum called, but i didn't stop.

before i knew it Calum was right behind me. he pulled my hand, making me face him. "Jessica." Calum said, panting. "it was just a prank. i didn't mean to scare you, i'm so sorry."

"look Calum, i didn't mean anything i said. i just thought it was the same guy that came after me earlier..and i thought he'd feel bad for me and let me go." i said, with my head down. "so, you didn't mean anything you said?" Calum muttered. "no.." i lied.

i hate lying to him, it ate me up inside. i couldn't manage to face him, so i turned around and grabbed my phone.

"well that really sucks because i feel the same way..whether you meant it or not." Calum announced, loud and clear.

i turned my head towards him and stared at him. "it's true. i love you, Jessica." Calum said, softly. he came in closer to me, wrapping his arms around me. i hesitated, but hugged back.

"i did mean what i said. i do love you." i admitted. i heard Calum gasp and jump up slightly. he pushed out from the hug, with a surprised look on his face. "you do?!"

"i do." i blushed, he hugged me once more. i could tell he was smiling because he hugged me even tighter. "it's so weird how we just started going out, and we already love each other." i giggled.

"well, neither of us can resist." he chuckled. "that's right." i grinned and kissed his ear.

--

the concert was loud, as always. Calum smiled at me as we entered the dressing room. we sat down on the couch, waiting to be called out. i took my phone out of my pocket and went onto twitter. most of the world trends were about the boys and their tour just starting. i went into my mentions to see what people were saying.

is it just me or would Calum & Jessica make an amazing couple? i mean, Jessica is flawless. i favorite that one.

Jessica seems pretty cool to me, tbh. i thought this one was sweet so i favorite that one too.

i just hope Calum doesn't leave us for Jessica..i like him being single -sigh-.

my mentions were blowing up as i favorite tweets and reply to as many as i can.

"Calum?" i looked at him.

"yeah babe?"

"let's take a picture." i smiled, scooting closer to him. "smile!" i said, while snapping a picture. i loved it. i uploaded it on twitter.

after that the boys had to go onstage.

--

"Jessss!" Calum smiled, walking inside the room.

"so, now what?" i asked, looking at Calum.

"do you wanna go for a walk on the beach?" Calum asked. i smiled and we all made our way back to the tour bus.

--

543 words.

lol this sucks booty, sorry.

please vote & comment!

--brittany