1.3 ✧ you're beautiful

- Jessica -

"are you tired?" Calum hugged me. "why?" I asked. "just asking." he said, smiling.

"or do you have something planned?" I winked.

his face turned blank. "w-what.." he stuttered.

"shh." I held my finger to his lips, pushing him back to the wall. "I-I," he muttered before I planted a hot kiss on his lips.

I just wanted him to relax before he had this whole tour thing, his studio sessions, etc.

he tugged my hips, bringing me closer to him. I felt him shiver when I touched his bare neck with my cold hands.

"you're beautiful." Calum muttered softly, tickling my ears with his lips. I nodded me head left to right. " I'm not."

I gasped, as he nibbled my ear. "what?" he looked up at me, alerted. "I said I'm not." I replied, returning the pleasure his neck. "you are." he bit his lip, lust filled in his eyes.

I simply shrugged. he lifted my chin up, and stared into my eyes. "you should know you are." I looked down and felt shy.

I always felt insecure for some reason. some days, I felt amazing but most of the time I had to put on makeup to cover my flaws. most girls do the same and I don't blame them. everyone isn't perfect. everyone has flaws. I'm not saying that putting on makeup would make you perfect, but it makes you feel better about yourself. you feel pretty. therefore, I wore makeup due to my insecurities.

"look at me." Calum demanded. I looked up slowly at him.

"you're the most beautiful girl in the world. you are..to me. and you're perfect. got that?" I sighed and nodded. "okay." I stated flatly, trying to get this over with, but obviously Calum wouldn't let this go.

when he meant something he'd do everything to prove it right. "Jessica. tell me you're beautiful." he licked his dry lips. "I'm beautiful." I replied, smiling. I crossed my toes together, instead of my fingers so he wouldn't notice.

"uncross those toes." Calum said, blankly. "I know you." he rolled his eyes.

I uncrossed my toes. "fine, I did. I'm beautiful." I said, letting my shoulders drop in surrender. he smiled and removed a strand of hair covering my face, and tucked it behind my ear. he kissed my forehead and rubbed my shoulder. "that's my girl." he remarked, and I blushed.

I playfully punched his arm. "now go to sleep, you have work tomorrow."

he whined like a little kid and stomped his foot. "but I don't want to!"

"you have to, now get you booty on the bed before I make you." I giggled.

"ooo feisty, I like it." Calum winked. "don't get used to it." I slapped his ass. "ouch!" Calum exclaimed, in a high pitch.

I laughed and grabbed his arm, leading his to our bedroom.

-

the sun shined through the windows like it did every morning, but today it was so damn bright.

I groaned, slamming a pillow on my face. "Calummmm." I growled. no answer. I took the pillow off of my face and say up. there was a note on the nightstand.

hey babe, sorry I'm not there this morning. the boys and I got called over to the studio. I didn't want to wake you up because, 1: you would've hurt me and 2: you looked adorable. I'll call you later, i made you breakfast and it's in the kitchen area. go anywhere you want, my credit card is on the counter.
xoxo -Calum

I rolled my eyes then got into the shower. I got ready quickly then made my way to the kitchen.

I grabbed the plate of food and went to sit down on the couch in front of the TV. before I had the chance to have one bite of food there was a banging at the door.

"JESSICA! ARE YOU IN THERE?!"

--

654 words.

please vote & comment!

--brittany