My brother's smile knew wider. He got the reaction he wanted from me. My brother loved our father, I did not understand why he did this.

He turned our own men against us and than shot father, what was the benefit from all this?

"Brother, does it hurt? does it hurt that much that I was the one who betrayed you?" He asked with a wicked smile on his lips. Vlad no longer recognised who the person talking to him was. Those eyes were not filled with coldness like his own or the innocence that were once in them. They were the eyes of a stranger that purely enjoyed what was happening. A stranger. Vlad knew his brother was dead. Abram, the brother he knew was dead. The younger brother who would cry and refuse to leave his side when they had to part ways when they had to go school. The one who hated broccoli and Vlad always forced it down that wind pipe. The one who was scared of the darkness and always sneak into Vlad's room so he did not feel scared or lonely.

Vlad could not answer back.

He was too shocked that his own brother was the one who did this.

The one who made their beloved home a battlefield.

The one who set this all up.

The one who was the enemy all along.

"Want me to tell you why? I wanted to be the next the boss and--"

Vlad did not listen left him finish his explanation.

He shot.

"I do not want to hear your pathetic explanation."

The bullet gazed his brother's cheek. He hated when he had to teach a kid a lesson, he would usually put his younger brother over his knee by now and spank his butt so hard that he make sure to that his brother was crying blood. He did not care that his brother was nineteen or four. He still teach that kid a lesson he never forget.

There was something everyone were taught in Vlad's family.

It was no hesitation.

"That was a warning shot, the next one won't miss."

His brother touch his cheek, that had a bloody scar now on his cheek with blood running down his cheek to the floor. He laughed. That was the big brother he knew. Cold and unfazed by the world. A brother who saw you no different from a human or a slug, if you were not useful, you were useless and better off dead. Vlad saw the fear in his brother's eyes and even if he was laughing, Vlad saw it. There was nothing to hide from him.He did not care about the pathetic shit that was going to spill out of his mouth, it did not change the crime he had commit and neither did it justify it. A traitor is a dead man walking.

Vlad stepped closer with his gun aimed and his brother copied.He could tell his brother thought that just because they were brothers, he would not shoot him. Vlad was taught from a young age not to trust a soul, he did not even trust his own father and mother. He did not trust anyone but himself and it was one of the reasons why he was still alive. He had taught his own brother that but it seems the kid had not even remembered something so essential. He had a idea that his brother had someone on the outside helping him and it was the only reason his little brother was brave enough to do something like this. Vlad knew his little brother well, he raised him so he knew what was going on through that narrow minded skull.

He kill the bastard responsible for what shit was happening and making his little brother turn their back on their family. He will not just kill him but he swore he torture him so much to the point they were wishing they dead and if they think dying is a option out. He drag him back from Hell and show him Hell was a better nicer place to rot in.