Chapter One: The Party

Okay, so I've said this millions of times. That I won't edit this book because I'm to lazy and so on....but, I think, because people are still actually reading the god fibbing story, I have finally decided to do a little editing and changing.once that is over, maybe I'll write the sequel. And Kat and Hunters story.
Please point out the mistakes nicely, it's just polite and I don't like rude people so just don't be a rude person.  I wrote this when I was 14-15 and clearly did not spell check, I just wrote it, right from my mind on to the page. Please tell me if you like the changes, and please check out my other new book! I really like it and I was literally a dream and I thought I would be a cool story!

Ps, I want to do a cast list for my 6 alpha mates! I'll be posting that later today or sometime this week!
Remember, please let me know if you like this changed chapter.

🐺🐺🐺

There are things some people don't want to do. Going to a party, was the thing I didn't want to do. But here I was, listening to my best friend beg.

  "Casey, please can you come? It won't be fun if I go by my self!" She said, as she got on her hands and knees
"Common, I'm sure you will find a way to make it fun even if I don't go" I plead, she's goes silent. A strategy she knows works on me to get what she wants.
She then starts to beg again.

" Please, please, please, come?,"
"Maybe you'll meet your mate there! please?" To clarify, we are, what society calls, werewolves.
At age 16 you find your mate, I just turned 17 and still haven't found him. I gave up trying.
Rolling my eyes I say,
" I doubt it. But fine. If I say I'm going, will you shut up?" I said crossing my arms. Raising my brow in question.
" yes! I will shut up. Only untill we get to the party"
"Fine. I will go but I'm not drinking. Someone has to be DD"

"Yay!! your the best friend ever. Now come, let's go get ready. The party's in an hour."
"An hour!?" That was pushing it. I hated being rushed.

" Oh yeah, did I not mention that?"
" No. that barely gives me enough time to get ready."
Sabrina rolled her eyes this time.

" Yes it does. I'll help you. Now let's go. We are wasting precious time here!"
When we got back my house, Sabrina dragged me to the my closet to find a stupid outfit for the stupid party. As you can probably tell, I'm not the party type. Never have been, never will be.

"What about this one?" Sabrina said, holding a dress. It was pink at the top, with a v-heart neckline and black lace fabric that flowed at the bottom, it went just above my knees.
I shook my head. Definitely not.
" Ah, I think I will wear this one." The dress I was holding was a blue mid langth strapless dress,with a black belt that had a gold buckle attached to it in the middle.

" Okay. You wear that one. I will wear the pink one." She said. She began to put it on. After getting dressed, we did our hair and makeup. Sabrina talking long then me in that department because I didn't wear much makeup. Soon after, we were of to the party.
The host was some girl that Sabrina knew. I've never met this girl personally but I guess that doesn't really matter.

When we pulled up the the house, the party was already started. Sabrina and I walked into the house, a table filled with bottles of liquor and chips sat.
Just last year, my parents died because of a drunk driver accident.they were out to a pack meeting a town over.
After that, I promised myself that I would never drink again. To an extent.plus, it took a bit to get a werewolf drunk, so I wasn't losing out on anything much.

Sabrina turned to me and said, "I'm going to go say hello to Carry!" Sabrina said walking away leaving me alone.

"Great" I mumbled to myself and went to go find a seat. As I'm walking, I see one of the most popular guys at our school.

His name is Mitchel Green.

He was talking with some blond girl on the couch. He was definitely classified as a man slut. He was know to sleep with every girl he set his eyes on. Then, he never called you back.

When I found a seat, and the only seat available happens to be beside Mitchel, I made my way over and started to listen to the music that was playing from the speakers beside me. Then, the weirdest thing happened. Mitchel stoped talking the girl, pushed her aside, then turned to face me.

He looked me up and down then said, "Whats a pretty girl like you sitting here all by her self?" A classic line that was overused.
I rolled my eyes, he was going to try this line with me, so I'm going to give one back.
I looked him up and down, like he did me and said, "well I'm not sitting by myself anymore, am I?"

He then smiled.
"Also, my friend abandoned me, so here I am."
He laughed a little, the he smiled again, this time showing his Shining white teeth, another classic move.
He slid a bit closer and once he did, something happened, something that I wasn't exactly wanting to happen.
My skin tingled and I'm sure his did too with the way he was looking at me and not letting go of my arm.
"Well, it turns out your my mate."
I smile a little. A silent question played over and over in my mind, Why him?
I sighed and fumbled with my answer, or we'll, statement.
" umm, I'm your my mate?" I asked
Unexpectedly, he just pulled me closer to him and kissed me. This kiss was filled with lust and passion.

He pulled away all too soon. He gave that smile one more time.

He still did not let go of me instead he just made me stand up and we walked to the door.

" um, where are we going?" Not that I was complaining or anything but I had a friend here.

" to your house. You should probably tell your friend that we are leaving" he said with authority
He's funny.

"Uh, what if I want to stay?" I said, testing him. I wanted to see what he got.
He looked me in the eye and just as I was about to tell him I would go find Sabrina, he kissed me again, this time, no passion, just pure want.
After, when my lips are plump and red,  I turn around and hurry to go find Sabrina.
As I am on the hunt for my friend, I bumped into a hard chest. Almost falling, a hand reaches out to grab me. I mumbled a thank you, almost to flustered to notice the sparks tingling up and down my right arm. The arm the man hasn't let go of.

"You should watch where your going. You could hurt your self sweet checks"
I blushed. I actually could feel the heat move from my are to my cheeks.

"Uh sorry. I was just looking for my friend" I said, still in a trance.
" No worries, I believe we're mates."
I nod, not trusting my words.

" I'm Matt. Who are you beautiful?" Good one, but still cliché.

"I'm Casey. I should really get back to finding my friend. I have to tell her I'm leaving."

Before I could even move, he already kissed me. His kiss was more passionate then Mitchel's kiss, witch I found was weird.
He broke away from the kiss and pulled me to the door, where my other mate was waiting for me.

" There you are. What took you so long? Did you tell you friend that we're leaving?" Mitchel asked. I played with my bracelet and refused to look him in the eye.

" I didn't really get a chance to" I finally said.
He looked over to Matt, then to me. "Why is that?" His voice laced with jealousy. It was clear in his words.

Matt looked utterly confused, and Mitchel, well Mitchel looked mad. I stood there a good minute, debating to tell him, of course I was going to have to but how could this situation possibly end up good?

"I have another mate"

•••
🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺