"Yay..." She said unconvincingly. 

"Chin up darling, I'll pick you up at 8." I winked. 

~~

IVORY

"Hi." I smiled as Alex walked into the shop. I was wearing a purple dress with black patterns on it, it came just above the knee and puffed out a little at the waist. 

"Hello Ivory-Grace..." He winked, I rolled my eyes and stood to greet him properly. He was in black skinny jeans with a checkered shirt, worn black converse on his feet. 

"Please look after her." Taylor said, emerging from the office, his face one of complete worry.

"I will, don't worry." Alex laughed, tucking me under his arm. 

"Have fun Ivory-G!" Matt smiled. 

"Will do, I'll call you later." I winked. Alex led me to his car, opening the door for me before clambering round to his own side. 

"Excited?" He asked as we drove.

"Nervous." I retorted. 

"Don't worry, I got you." He smiled. 

~

"Hey Jack, have you seen Alex?" I asked. We had been here for at least an hour now, and Alex had been missed for a good 20 minutes of that.

The house was a typical party scene, red cups everywhere, alcohol stored in every corner and masses of drunk teenagers grinding on each other. 

Lush. 

I shivered as I passed the main 'dancefloor' to look for Alex, I wanted to go home. This wasn't me at all, I didn't drink, I didn't know anyone and I was bored of crap coming out of the speakers. 

"Hey Rian, have you seen Alex?"

"Not at all, sorry!" He said, before bursting into laughter for no reason whatsoever. I sighed and walked back to the kitchen where I had been with him last. A vodka bottle had been knocked over leaving a huge puddle on the floor, which I managed to slip up on. I grabbed the counter to stable myself, twisting my wrist in the process. 

"Dammit!" I cursed. I looked over to the door to see a couple getting rather into it making me shiver again. I had to go, obviously without Alex. 

"JACK!" I yelled over the music, he blindly turned to face me with a drunken smile on his face. 

"IVY! This is Zack, he's in our band!" He grinned. I bit my lip and frowned at the name, but waved nonetheless at him. Zack nodded, lifting his beer to me. 

"I'm going so if you find Alex te-"

"I LOVE THIS SONG!" Jack shouted, interrupting me before pulling Zack with him to the dance-floor. I shook my head and walked out the house. The cold air nipped at my skin and I found myself shivering again. I checked my phone to see the time of 21:44, I sighed and began the walk to the one place I could calm down at.

Hazel's Hill. 

The walk was long, and sort of scary with it being dark and all, but I made it. I climbed up the hill and took my place against the willow tree, leaning back and watching the city below me come alive. 

~~

ALEX

"IVORY-GRACE WHERE ARE YOUUU!" I sang, walking around the house. I had been pulled away by some blond girl but had managed to escape from her clutches. I didn't want some blond girl,

I wanted Ivory.

I may have had a little to drink, making my happy mood increase dramatically. I been had searching for Ivory for 10 minutes now and no one had seen her - or knew who she was - which was making finding her difficult. 

"Yo - Jack! You seen Ivory?" 

"NOPE!" 

"Rian?"

"PO-TA-TOES!" 

"Zack?"

"She left mate, bout an hour ago." 

"WHAT!" I yelled, Zack held his hands up in surrender.

"She left about an hour ago, she looked like she was about to cry man."

"I gotta go." 

Zack nodded and I rushed outside, sobering up at the fresh air. I jumped in my car and steadily drove to shop, only to find everything shut up. I racked my brain for where she might go, the only conclusion being Hazel's Hill, but that would have meant she'd walked there. I drove there anyway, in the hope she might of gone there. If she wasn't, I'd ring Taylor. 

Approaching the hill I saw the gate was open, meaning someone had recently been here. I plucked up some courage and began the trip to the top, noticing the odd footprint in the mud. I remembered the previous hours, how beautiful Ivory looked in that dress; how nervous she looked when we pulled up to the house; how she'd declined every drink I'd offered her; how upset she looked when I was pulled away. I shook my head of the last thought and reached the top, grinning as I walked to the willow tree. 

There, fast asleep, lay the one and only, Ivory-Grace.