Chapter 1

Ciara POV

Hello my name is Ciara Jones. I go to North Atlanta High School. I'm 18 years old. I am a coke bottle shape, dark skin, and my hair stops at my butt. I have two twin brother and sister. They names are Kayden and Jayden and they are six. I love them so much. Meanwhile, I am planning out my day for senior ditch day. Me, my friend Amber, and the twins are going to six flags. Yeah I'm taking the twins since their still on their spring break.

Amber: Don't forget to bring your swim suit tomorrow bitch

Me: I won't hoe

Amber: You still bringing the twins??

Me: yeah

Amber: ok

Lunch...............

I brought an almond grilled chicken salad from home and a water.I gotta stay fit for basketball and volleyball. Amber sat beside me and she had pizza, hot wings, and a fruit punch.

me:so unhealthy

Amber: and? bitch you starving yourself eatting salads and drinking water. Girl you gotta eat more.

Me: Whatever hoe

at home

It is 7:00 and I'm just getting dinner started. I'm cooking rotel dip and hot wings. I took out the ingredients and began getting started. I put the ground beef in the skillet to brown it. I put the cheese in the crock pot so it can melt. I start frying the chicken and putting it in the hot sauce. I put the ground beef and rotel in the crock pot and mixed it. I started fixing our plates.

After Dinner

I started washing dishes, sweeping and mopping the floor, cleaned the table, and took out the trash.

Me: get ready for yall bath and we are going to six flags tomorrow.

k&j: yayy

Me: when I come to yall room yall better be up or yall not going

k&j: ok

I got out my betty boop pajama set and went to take a shower

30 minutes later

I got out, lotioned up, and put on my body spray. I brushed my teeth, put my hair in a messy bun, and put on some eos chapstick. I put on my pajamas and went to start the twins bath water.

When i got up their they already took their baths and went to sleep. i cut off their lights and T.V. and turned on their night lights.

After that I put my phone on the charger and went to sleep.

How is the first chapter, give me feedback, comment, and vote. Don't forget to follow me.

Next chapter coming soon.

Ciara is in the multimedia