I chose the first option and stand by the car waiting for any car to appear. I smile as I see the flashlight of the approaching car. I put my hand out but it doesn't stop. Agitated, I yell after it.

"Hey! Who leaves a girl alone in the middle of nowhere?" The car immediately comes to a halt.

It scares me. What if it is some psychopath waiting for a chance like this. He could do anything with me here. A chill passes through my body. I shake my head dreadfully as the SUV takes a reverse and halts exactly in front of me. Even the bold goddess in me is hiding behind her sofa right now. Party's over Missy.

When the window turns down, I see Zayn looking through me with his intense brown eyes. I look down ashamed but my sub-conscious is standing in a c'mon-he-deserved-it kinda way eagerly tapping her legs, hand crossed. He gets out of the car and walks towards me. He is wearing the same outfit he wore this morning, a little disheveled. He has definitely been working through the night. A true workaholic. 

"It's cold and dark outside, Miss Walter," he says with furrowed brows. Then pulls out his jacket from the car and puts it on me, "you shouldn't be out here." I flush under his burning brown gaze.

"I was heading home and my car... It has a flat tire." I point out to my car behind. He glances at it and then back at me.

"I see. Get into the car if you surely don't want to freeze." He holds up the car door for me. I give him a short smile and get in. He bends down to put my seatbelt on, rendering me defenseless against his strong scent. I gasp causing him to look at me. 

"Breathe, Leigh-Anna," he says before standing straight and shutting the door. I stare at him jog to the driver's seat and get in. He starts the engine of his Audi and drives away, not saying a word.

"Thanks," I mutter to kill the silence. He glances at me and then places his eyes back on the road.

"What for?" he asks casually. I can tell he is just trying to act innocent so he can make me feel awkward.

"For giving me a ride," I say. A small blush creeps onto my cheeks making my subconscious kick me on the inside. What is wrong with you?

"I am just trying not to leave a girl in the middle of nowhere." A little playful smile curls up around his lips as he says that. I flush in embarrassment. So much for making an impression. 

"So Miss Walter, may I ask what you were doing at 2 A.M on a deserted road?" he asks rather stiffly.

"Uh...I was out with a friend at a club," I answer.

"Have you been drinking and driving?" he asks narrowing his eyes at me. Jeez...

"No," I say almost immediately defending myself, "I am responsible enough to not do that. My friends wanted me to go." He just nods his head, not saying anything any further.

In no time, his car is parked outside my house. Wait! I didn't tell him where I lived. Well, of course, he knows where you live. My sub-conscious looks at me as if it's obvious. Stalker much.

"I think I need to know where my P.A lives," he says putting the unspoken question to rest. "It's quite late Miss Walter. You should get some sleep," he says with a nod.

I get out of the car and turn on my toes to face him. "Thanks for dropping a helpless girl home Mr. Malik." He smiles an adorably sly smile sensing my joke. Oh, that smile! It could easily disarm most women in the world.

I turn to walk to my door when he calls me. I turn back and he is looking at me. "You look beautiful in straight hair." His words make me blush. He drives away with a cocky grin plastered on his face. How am I going to handle this?