I make my way to the jeep and Liam and Niall are just leaving their house as well. They're holding hands and when they reach the bottom of the driveway, Liam greets me, "Hey, Harry. Where's Louis?"

"He forgot his bag inside. Maybe some homework too from Saturday." I put my hands in my pockets and lean against the jeep.

"That's not like Louis." Liam notes.

"Yeah, well, he's a little off." I tell him.

"Why?"

Why is everyone so goddamn nosey? I almost want to tell him to ask Louis himself, but I know that it's the last thing Louis needs.

"Who's Greg?" I decide to ask, maybe Liam knows some information that I couldn't get from Louis.

"You know about Greg?" Liam's eyes are wide in shock.

"We ran into him yesterday. Well, more like passed by him and his girlfriend."

"You saw Greg!?" Liam's voice is raised and he looks to be in an even greater state of shock.

"We didn't talk to him or anything, but he recognized Louis and tried to talk to him." Why else would he be calling Louis' name.

"Fuck." Liam cursed and slammed his hand against the car door. "How was Louis last night?" Liam raises up onto his tippy toes so he can see to the front porch, probably keeping an eye out for Lou.

"Out of it." That's the only way I can describe it.

"What else do you know about Greg?" Liam's tone is short and he's speaking slowly, probably not wanting to say too much.

"Just that he was bad. Would tell Louis he wasn't good enough." I shrugged my shoulders. Liam sure finds this a big deal, a much bigger deal than I thought originally.

They're ex-partners, he was sent away, and Louis seems perfectly fine now.

"That's all?" Liam asks with a threatening tone so I won't lie to him as he looks back up over to the porch.

"There's more?" I counter as I cross my arms.

Liam looks down at me and his eyes scan my face, he shakes his head and leans his right arm above him on the vehicle, "No, it's fine." He dismisses.

Niall is staying quiet and when I look to him he only raises his eyebrows and shrugs his shoulders.

"What don't I know, Liam?" I lean in closer to him. All these secrets flying around, how does Louis expect me to trust him if there's something like this.

"Harry. Some things are better left untold." He narrows his eyes.

"That's what Louis said."

Liam's head tilts to the side and his eyebrows raise as if to say 'figures'.

"There he is." Liam says and turns back around, giving Niall a kiss to his forehead before walking around to the other side to talk to Louis.

"What's this all about?" Niall finally speaks up when it's just him and I. The time is ticking and I'm confident we'll be late to school, but there seem to be bigger issues at hand.

I tell him all that happened yesterday but I said it quickly, not giving him room to comment so I could finish saying it all.

I look through the jeep to see Liam and Louis are talking, Louis looks sad and worried and I can't see Liam's face.

"Is it just me who thinks that there seems to be a bigger problem than just Louis seeing Greg?" Niall whispers and he follows my gaze over to the pair.