Chapter.6

Taylor's POV

We finally managed to get on the plane. I was shaking slightly and it didn't help that I was met in the plane isle by

"Taylor? Is that you?"

Of course every head snapped toward me as my own gaze snapped up to stare at John. He looked the same, hair shaven at the sides and it slicked back. He had that signature smirk on his face as he let out a chuckle, running his tongue over his bottom lip before he bit it and pulled it into his mouth to show off his perfectly whitened teeth before his lip bounced back.

"You know him?" Liam asked, I shook my head as a yes. My eyes were focused on John and Louis.

"She isn't on her mediation." John had my bag?! He was searching through it.

Louis must of read John's name tag because he frowned at us both as John took a step towards me so that he could run his hand down my cheek like the freak he was.

"You haven't changed much" he spoke softly towards me as I gulped down my fear.

"cabin crew to there seats" went around the plane and John chuckled, throwing my bag on a plane seat before I watched him carry my medication to the plane door.

"NO!" Louis and the boys shouted as he threw it out just as the doors closed. Louis was the most panicked as I just shut my eyes and clenched my fists.

"She came with me to the shop? She talked to me and was smiling, I think she's getting to know us!" Niall whispered not so quietly as Louis sat me down in a seat, the boys told Niall that maybe I was just beginning to trust him.

Most of it was true, I did trust Niall. Niall had something about him that just made me trust him, he had a positive aura around him. A bright and bubbly one which never died out when he was with the boys.

" I'm not going to be able to do this Louis" I whisper as my mind starts to fill with panic. How am I meant to go on tour with them? I hardly know theses boys they could kill me! Worse how am I meant to go on stage in front of people that worship the boys and want to be in my position?

"Taylor calm down, shh" Louis rubbed the back of my hand and I just couldn't. How was I meant to share hotel rooms and tour busses! How am I meant to survive this plane journey?!

"Hey, I'm sure everything is going to be okay" Niall held my other hand and I shut my eyes again, less clenched together.

How the hell am I supposed to make it 6 weeks without my medication? I couldn't even get a refill because I needed the prescription which my father keeps under lock and key in his study so that I don't overdose. Something I had tried before.

"Just breathe Tay, your overthinking" Louis buckled my seatbelt as as the plane started to move I started to get more and more panicked.

How was I meant to survive this plane journey?! What if one of them rapes me? What is... Holy I can't breathe!

My chest felt right and I was almost panting for breath. Hot tears were starting to form and roll down my face. Louis pulled me into his chest as I slowly left limp and weak.

*~*

My eyes fluttered open when we hit some wind. The plain only shook slightly and then flattened out. Louis let his arms fall and he breathed out slowly.

"How long?" I mumbled. Thank you Jesus for awkward panic attacks!

"10" he smiled " how long since your last one?"

"Around a month" I shrugged. How was I meant to get over the problem of having no medication?

The plane was silent before I suddenly had a burst of confidence and I unbuckled my belt. I stood up and walked straight towards John.