Chapter.5

Taylor's POV

The car ride back was silent. Louis and El were right in the back talking about me. The other boys on there phones, other then Niall who was next to me.

He had been staring at me since we had got in the car and I kept fidgeting under his stare.

"Why are you staring at me?" I quietly asked, daring to take a look at him, his hair was in a perfect updo. His eyes were sparking and he suited the jeans and a white t-shirt. It bothered me a bit that the rest of his band always wore a different colour top to him and he stood out like a sore thumb.

"To be honest love, I don't really know" he chuckles, I give him a little nod before I turn away and look out the window again.

Not long after we are parking in my drive, El is staying tonight I think. We all pile out of the car, I'm not tired I'm upset. I need a drink.

"Taylor, could you not tonight your waking up early and I don't think you need a hangover" El raised her eyebrow. Shit I said that out loud, now they must think I'm really weird?!

I just nod at her and open the door, I slip in and make a run for it upstairs, Louis isn't having that and suddenly I'm over his shoulder.

" No way love, come on socialise" Louis laughs as I huff. Soon I'm on the sofa and the boys are all play fighting.

"Taylor?" Liam asks from beside me "do you write your own songs?"

"I've got a few of my own, I normally just produce music and model, I don't really like modelling but El forced me to come to her interview and then I was scouted there" I shrug, El send me a smile.

"How many of your own songs have you given away?" Zayn asks, joining in.

" not a lot, I wrote chandelier the one sung by Sia, and I've written for Cher Lloyd and I've helped Ed Sheeran enough times that he invites himself round when he wants," I smile at the memories of Ed and me in my studio, singing and me teaching Ed the drums a bit.

" we have an opening act called 5 Seconds Of Summer, do you think you would be able to help them write a few songs for there first album?" Harry smiles.

"Urm... Sure I guess" I shrug " I would have to know what kind of music they play first." I hear my phone ring in the distance and I excuse myself to find it in the kitchen on the side.

"Hello?" I talk into the iPhone 6 which is a tiny bit big for me.

"Hi babes!" Steph sings into the phone " I'm coming round!"

"That's not a good idea Steph, I have friends round and I'm leaving for tour tomorrow morning" I sigh.

"Oh... I'll call someone else then! Have a good time!" And then she's gone, I plug my phone into the charger and make a slow descent towards the stair case before I'm climbing up it.

"Taylor?" El asks from the bottom of the stairs, she's frowning. Did I do something wrong?

"I'm heading to bed" I tell her, " make yourself at home" I turn on my heel and reach the top of the stairs and walking across the landing to my room, closing the door behind me.

~

The next morning I'm awoken by Louis poking and prodding me, when my eyes finally opened and I saw the time, I lightly slapped louis. Who the fuck wakes me up at 3am in the fucking morning? Louis that's who.

"Ow, we have to leave in 40 minutes" he clutched his face, muttering swear words as I silently laughed at him.

I changed into a pair of black leggings and a lose white tank top, I grabbed all of my bags and put them by the door, I went into the bathroom, and brushed my teeth as well as doing concealer and mascara.when I finished my teeth I focused more on my eyeliner.