Chapter.4

The wall shook at the force of Louis pull on the door. I felt like the walls were crumbling on me. Everything falling apart.

I was angry at myself for allowing Louis to walk away from me. I needed to know his reaction. Was he going to cut me off like his family did? Was he going to leave me alone?

I let out a sob, my hand flying to my mouth as I tried to muffle the sounds so Louis wouldn't feel bad, but then my mind reminded me off the pain and rejection I had felt and both my hands flew to my hair pulling at it in frustration as I sobbed a little louder.

My sobs were uncontrolled as I pushed the top half of my body onto the counter, burying my head on top of my folded arms.

The marble was cold against my burning hot skin and I was tempted to lay on the cold hard ground. I fell asleep crying that night.

*~*

" I THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE A LITTLE MORE UNDERSTANDING!" Eleanor yelled at hopefully Louis, I felt like shit waking up on the marble counter.

" WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO FUCKING DO? DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DID!?" Louis shouted back, I hoped they weren't coming to the kitchen, but I heard running feet and then the boys appeared, taking my appearance in and frowning.

" OF COURSE I DO SHE CAME CRYING TO ME WHEN YOUR MUM! YOUR FUCKING MOTHER DID THE SAME THING!" I heard Eleanor's heels before I saw her through my eye rubbing " sorry boys" she mumbled her tome pissed off. I heard Louis scream Frustratedly in the hallway.

" Hey Taylor" el's voice was too sweet and fake

"Fuck off" I complained, pushing my chair abruptly and stepping on the cold floor " I'll be ready in 20"

Louis came in, his expression was hard, he looked between me and El as I pushed past her.

" I don't like you all staring at me" I mumbled, climbing onto the marble and grabbing my pills from the top cupboard. I jumped down and got myself a glass of water. I swallowed at least 4 of my pills before putting the glass in the sink and rubbing my eyes again.

" here" Liam pushed my buzzing phone towards me and I answered to the caller ID 'party buddie !'

" Tay what are you doing tonight!" Steph cheered down the phone, still drunk or high from last nights party.

"I'm going on tour" I sniffled, why did I feel like crying?

" shit, I had a awesome party booked at a club in London" she smiled " wait are you crying!" She yelled, I sniffled again, El hit Louis in the stomach; hard.

" no I'm just ill, look I have 15 minutes to get to my fashion shit thing, I'll text you some time and we can have a meet up" I smiled, we said our goodbyes and I hung up. I pushed my phone onto the counter.

" oh fuck off" I moaned as my phone buzzed about 20 times. Liam the closet one to me chuckled.

I grabbed my phone and pushed passes El and Louis, going upstairs to my room. I didn't need to shower so I chuckled all my clothes into the dirty Landry and walked butt naked to my walk in wardrobe.

I chucked my phone onto the floor, panicking that I had cracked it when my iPhone 5 landed on its front. I checked it before dropping it on the floor again.

I picked out a matching set of black underwear slipping the pants on and managing the get the bra around my boobs. I didn't matter what I wore I was going to be changed into all sorts of outfits when I got there. The perks of being a model.

I grabbed the first pair of jeans I saw, that being my ripped blue ones, they were high waisted and tight skinny jeans. I managed to slip my ass in them, after some much needing effortlessly jumping around and wiggling my legs. Every girl does it no matter now skinny or fat. We a do that dance.