Jealousy Gone Wrong

Updating for Austin's big 2.0‼️ Ly bby boy, keep being you <3

"I'm serious! That's what she did...in the middle of class" you just finished telling your best friend Jared a funny story as you were walking to another class with him.

"Poor girl" he laughed out and you hit his head at his insensitivity, even though you were about to die of laughter yourself. "You got some of that black makeup on your cheek" he gestured under his eye.

"My mascara?" You teased before bringing your hand up to your eye. "Did I get it?"

"Just let me do it" he placed his books down on the floor before cupping your left cheek and rubbing the ball of his thumb under your eye. "I think I got all of it" he smiled and you laughed before pushing him away.

"Hey....(Y/N)" you turned to see your boyfriend of two years, walking down the hall to you. He walked up to you, looking hesitantly from you to Jared. "Can we talk?" He asked before giving a look of disgust to Jared.

"Uh...sure. I'll meet you in the library" you told Jared before Austin angrily grabbed your hand and pulled you, stalking down the hall. He was acting really weird and you didn't get it but you know you didn't like it. You also didn't like the way he was treating Jared.

"What the hell was that?!" He shouted and took you completely by surprise.

"What was what?" You asked still utterly confused by his tone of voice.

"Were you going to kiss Jared?" His question took you completely by surprise, more than the tone he used before. You opened your mouth to protest but he cut you off. "I'm walking down the halls with my guys then Alex tells me to look ahead, so I did and see Jared holding your face" he was breathing heavy and his face was turning red with anger.

"Babe-"

"Don't fucking babe me!" He hit the locker beside your head, making you jump up in fear. "He held you the way I do, you were going to fucking kiss him if I didn't go up to you guys. Is this why you're always going places alone with him? Why you'll never tell me what you're smiling about while you text him? (Y/N) does our two years mean nothing to you? I mean, what does he have that I don't? Why- Why would you do this to me? In front of everyone" he brought his hands to his head as his voice was getting higher and higher the more he spoke.

"Austin listen to me!" You snapped and he stopped moving around. His chest was raising and falling and he was breathing extremely heavy. You put down your books before taking long strides to him, he didn't say anything...he just watched your every move.

You felt so bad for making him feel this way, but you were also very angry that he'd think you'd let two years go down the drain. You slowly brought your hand up to touch his face.

"Please don't (Y/N)" he shut his eyes as if your touch caused him pain. You didn't move it though, you just held his face in both your hands.

"I wasn't letting Jared kiss me, there's nothing between us. Jared is just my bestfriend" you reasoned but he took your hands off his face and stepped back.

"(Y/N) I don't want to play these games.... You guys obviously have feelings for each other, he looked at you like I did!" He was getting all riled up again so you couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Jarred's gay" you blurted it out and he stopped and looked at you with wide eyes and raised eyebrows. "When you see me smiling while we text....it's cause he's talking about a guy he likes. Jared was wiping mascara off my eye"

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" He was walking back to you and you gulped.

"Because nobody knows...it's a secret Austin. Friends know secrets, best friends keep them. He's so scared to come out to anyone, he was even pretending that he didn't know what mascara was called cause he didn't want the people passing us to judge him" your eyes started to sting as your heart ached for your bestfriend, also because you felt untrustworthy. "You're the best thing that's happened to me, why would you ever think I'd do that you" as soon as a tear slipped your eye, he wiped it.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)... I just don't wanna loose you cause you're the best things that's happened to me too. I'm an idiot for ever doubting your feelings for me...I just love you so fucking much it hurts" he put his forehead against yours and you smiled.

"I love you too" you leant up to kiss him then pulled away with a smile. "I need to go though, I don't wanna be late for class" you pulled away and picked up your books.

You started to walk away and turned back to see him pouting, you winked and watched his pout turn into a smirk.

I honestly feel like I should stop this cause I feel like I'm writing it for nobody

                    :(