Sandwich gone wrong

You sat on your newly official boyfriend's bed as you wait for him to bring up the sandwich you asked him to make for you. You and Austin have been friends for about two years and you made it official a week ago.

"Voila!" His smirk was priceless as he gestured to his messily made sandwich on a glass plate. He sat down beside you and you saw that the top of the sub bread was burnt.

"Austin, I can't eat this...this is charcoal" you laugh as you continue to examine it. He laughs with you before placing the plate in your lap.

"Yea...it got burnt in the toaster but it's just the top, I swear!" He ripped off the top half of the sub before throwing it in his almost full garbage can. "Now try it"

You shrug before picking up half. You examined it before even bringing it close to your lips. You had to admit, it did look pretty good. You were still nervous though, Austin hasn't been known to be the best cook. You volunteered to make it yourself but he insisted on making it for you.

You bit into it and started to choke. It tastes awful and you felt like you were gonna throw up. You quickly spat the piece onto the napkin he gave you before tossing it into his garbage can.

"Oh please (Y/N)... It can't be that bad" he grabbed the same half bitting into it. You sat there with your arms crossed across your chest, waiting for the taste to get to him. "Holy shit..this tastes disgusting" he grabbed his garbage can before spitting out the sandwich in there, then throwing the rest of the sub in there too. He placed the plate on his desk table as you just sat there and laughed at him. "What are you laughing at? I tried my best" he fake pouted as he sat back beside you on the bed.

"I'm sorry Austin... I appreciate your hard efforts" you mimicked his pout and held in your laughs. He scooted closer and raised his eyebrows.

"How sorry?" He flirtatiously asked as played with your chin, biting his lip. He knew that you couldn't resist him when he did that, which is why he did it. You don't complain though cause you were craving him anyways.

"Really sorry..." You played along as you brought your hands to his chest, playing with the material of the neck line on his shirt. "Really, really sorry"

"Show me" he wiggled his eyebrows and you grabbed a fistful of his shirt, tugging him and smashing your lips together. You loved kissing him and you swore to God that every kiss was more magical and electric than the first, as cliché as it sounds.

He slowly starts to lean you back and swiftly hovers overtop of you. He gently bites into your lips, sucking on it. You brought your hands up to his neck and locked them there. After a few more minutes, you both pull away panting.

"Your forgiven" he smirks and you playfully roll your eyes. He runs his hands through your hair before swooping down to peck your lips a few more times. "God I love the taste of your lips" he leant down to peck you more and you moved your head away laughing. He brought his lips to your jaw and left some opened mouth  kisses there before you brought his head back to your lips.

"Since you burnt up my sandwich, your ordering pizza" you smirked and he chuckled.

"(Y/N) baby, you know me.... That was gonna happen either way. But first, I wanna finish this meal before moving onto a next" you both laughed before he swooped down, devouring your lips like he'd never taste them again.

This one is a little..... L M A O  @_AuStiN__MaHoNe_ this is what you wanted right?😂😂😂