Watching A Horror Movie

This is a request from Trxye_Acm hope you like it😁😅🙊

"Can you tell me what we're gonna watch now?" You asked as Austin sat next to you with two bowls of popcorn.

"Nope" he smirked smugly and you pouted.

"It wouldn't be fun that way (Y/N)" Alex cheekily smiled.

"Yea (Y/N)" Zach and Robert added and gave the same cheesy look as the other two.

"Fine, be jerks" you stick out your tongue as you laid back, keeping yourself up with your elbows.

The boys set up a fort in your basement and said they were sleeping over while your parents were out of town for their anniversary. They said the wanted to have a movie night and you let them take control and you walked into your basement to find pillows covering the ground, your couches moved to the side and blankets tied around the room.

It was really cool

"Sinister?! I hate scary movies!" You almost started to cry as Robert pressed play with the remote. They started laughing at you and you just held in your fear, watching the movie.

Once the scary music started to play, you knew that something was about to happen and your face drained of colour. You felt even more scared that you were in a dark basement, only light was from the TV and from the staircase. You jumped up and screamed at a very scary part, Austin's hand on your lower back made you jump again.

"Relax...it's just me" he whispered in your ear, you were still very scared. "Shhh...(Y/N) you're shaking" he pulled you into his side and rubbed your arm up and down in a reassuring matter. "I'm here, I won't let anything happen to you" he whispered in your ear again and pulled away, just enough to look into your eyes with his beautiful ones.

You didn't notice before but Austin was really hot....like super sexy and for some odd reason, you had the strange urge to make out with him. But you didn't cause he's one of your best friends and you couldn't do that, it wouldn't feel right.

"Ok" you shakily whispered back and he let you go and went back to watching the movie. You didn't look back at the screen, not only cause you were scared but you were staring at Austin. He suddenly seemed to have captivated you and you don't know why, maybe it's because you're so terrified and your hormones are all over the place but something about him just made you crave his lips on yours.

He turned back to look at you and saw you already looking at him. He scooted back beside you and put his hands behind his back, using them to hold him up as he looked at you.

"You're staring at me pretty hard there (Y/N)" he lowly laughed and you rolled your eyes and bit you lip, trying not to smile too much. "Don't do that" he lightly shook his head and you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Do what?"

"That....with your lip. It drives me crazy"

"What....this?" You did it again just to tease him and he clenched his jaw. "Why does it drive you crazy?" You laughed as he blushed lightly.

"Uh, n-no reason" he shrugged and looked away and you hit his arm.

"Tell me or I'll do it again"

"You wouldn't" he squinted his eyes and you raised your eyebrows in a 'are you really doubting me?' way. You did it again. "Forget this" he moved the popcorn bowl from his lap before slamming his lips on yours.

You were taken back but you kissed him back, just as eagerly as he was. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you super close to him. You were in love with the taste of his soft lips and couldn't get enough. As if he felt the same way, he bit your bottom lip and pulled back before kissing you again.

"Dude, we're supposed to be watching a horror movie, not a chick flick!" Robert whined as the lights turned on, you and Austin separated.

"You mean a porno" Zach laughed, adding on.

"No...I think this is as scary as a horror movie" Alex shuttered, looking completely disturbed. "Get a room!" He threw popcorn at you guys.

"C'mon (Y/N) lets go watch something else" Austin crawled out of the little fort and you quickly followed him to the staircase.

"Don't be too loud! And use protection!" Alex yelled after you and Austin rolled his eyes before wrapping his arm around your shoulder, kissing your cheek.