Asking You On A Date

"You did amazing!" You praised as Austin walked backstage to you. He just finished a two hour concert and you loved every second of it. You and Austin met through your mutual friend Robert. You started hanging around all the boys, Alex, Robert, Zach and Austin. Soon enough, it was just you and Austin.

"Thanks (Y/N)" he hugged you. "I put on an extra good show cause your here" he whispered in your ear as the boys came. You felt giddy and found it hard to breath after you separated.

You have had a crush on Austin for as long as you can remember. When Robert first introduced you to him, you thought he was super hot but never thought anything of it cause he's a pop star. As you hung out with Austin more, your crush started to develop. But as you and him started to hang out alone, your little crush turned into very strong feelings and nobody knew except for Robert of course.

"So Austin, what you planning on doing this weekend?" Robert asked and glanced at you. You secretly pinched his side as you knew he was asking to mess around with you.

"Well that depends on (Y/N)" he shrugged. Everybody had the same expression, utterly confused.

"Honey, why does that depend on (Y/N)?" Michele, Austin's mom asked the thought that was circling through everybody's head, especially yours.

"Because mom" he looked at her as he spoke, paused and turned to you. He walked up to you and stood there looking into your eyes, completely serious. "If (Y/N) says no to going on a date with me...it'll change my whole weekend plans" he licked his lips, smiling at you. You side glanced to see the guys all smiling and so was Michele as she watched her son and you. You looked back into Austin's eyes with blushing cheeks and your mouth hanging open.

"Are you serious?" You blew out a shaky breath and blinked your eyes many times. This felt like a dream to you, and any minute you were gonna wake up as the dream was getting at its best. He nodded his head and was holding back laughs as he looked at your facial expression. "Yes I'll go out with you" you nodded your head frantically.

"Yea?"

"Yea" you laughed out as he kissed your cheek, making everyone say a round of awww's. You rolled your eyes at them as he leant in to hug you. He rested his chin on top of your head and you closed your eyes into the hug, embracing it.

You were screaming like a little girl on the inside. Finally your craziest fantasy came true and you couldn't believe it. You opened your eyes to see Robert smirking at you and you guys secretly fist pumped.

A/N: Vote and comment what you thought of the chapter. And if you have any requests or suggestions, comment those too or message me on here!!!!