FriendZone pt.2

After jumping in the water so many times, and just floating around in it, you guys decided to watch the rest of the sunset and eat food. He wrapped you up in a towel and you watched as he tried to set up the tent.

"There's instructions in the box Mahone" you laughed at him continuing to struggle. You offered to help as you've been camping before (the real reason why he brought the tent) but he turned that down too.

"I'm a man, I don't need those" he took them out the box and threw them over the cliff. He was really trying to impress you but he was failing miserably.

"Can you please let me help then? I'm getting hungry"

"I just want this to go perfectly, but this damn tent is being annoying!" He kicked the heap of tent and its part on the ground, causing you to laugh harder. You got up, leaving the towel on the ground and looked him in the eyes.

"This date couldn't get more perfect Austin. You could've just had us sit in the car and I still would've loved being on this date with you" you reassured and he nodded, agreeing to let you help. You guys had it up within the next seven minutes and your were dressed and sitting inside with the remainders of your store made sandwiches in front of you.

"See what happens when you let me help?" You laughed as you were messing with him and he nodded. You both just finished eating and he laid back, pulling you down with him. You both laughed at the way you fell on him, and you snuggled up to his side.

"I should've let you help sooner, watching you work in barely any clothes, with water dripping off you.....sexiest thing ever" he smirked as you slapped his chest. He caught your hand and pulled you on top of him with ease. You rolled your eyes and went to slap him again but he caught that hand too. You were straddling his waist, trying to get your hands free and he just laughed at you. Your heart was beating as you finally acknowledged how you were on him and froze. He took it as the opportunity to pull you down to kiss him.

Even though this is like ninth time you've kissed him today, it still feels just as magical as the first. You still get all tingly, you feel sparks and your heart flutters just the same.

"God, I'm never gonna get tired of kissing you" he laughed causing you to roll your eyes, his hand falling on the small of your back. "I mean it (Y/N)....now that I get to actually kiss you, I think...I think I'm in love with you" he was serious and he ran a hand through your wet hair.

You smiled before swooping down, starting another passionate make out session as you felt the same way about him.

A/N: I made a part two because I felt like I should've added more to the date.

Comment requests or message me, I wanna know your ideas!!!!