''Not as much as you. In my eyes, it seems like she trusts you now. It'll be so heart wrenching when she knows that she was being lied to this whole time.''

Yuki giggles, ''Not so smart~''

''If I were you, I would just dump that rotten fruit.'' Jinwoon says, reffering to Haru.

Jimin opens his mouth but then clamps it. Sora chuckles, ''Think about it.''
---
''Sorry i'm late.'' Jimin sits down next to Mihi at the table. The four best friends (including one couple) were inseperatable.

''So, anybody going to the dance?'' Mihi looks at Haru and then back at Jimin.

Jimin clears his throat and looks straight at Haru. ''Hey, want to come with me?'' He slides the two tickets across from him to her.

Haru places down her chopsticks and nods shyly, "O-okay..."

Mihi and Jungkook cheer, making people turn their heads.

''Haru, afterschool we're going to town to look for a dress.''

''What about you, Mihi?'' Haru asks

''Hm? What about me?''

''Are you... Going with anyone?''

Jungkook and Mihi glance at each other, ''Y-yes. With Kookie--- as friends. Only.'' She quickly adds

Haru nods, something must be stirring between them...

Jimin smiles, ''I'm excited. I'll pick you up then Haru.''

The bell goes off, signalling the students to go back to class.
---
Haru and Mihi stepped out of the change room. When the students had their physical excercise, it was split by boys and girls. ''I can't stop thinking about you and ny brother. Dancing and gazing into each others' eyes-''

Haru covers her hand over Mihi's mouth, ''Sh! You're too loud! I don't want people to know...''

''Why?'' Mihi says, muffled

Haru removes her hand, ''I... Hey, what about you and Kookie? Are you guys a thing now?''

''W-wha- No!'' She gets up from her seat, ''I have to go pee. Excuse me.''

Haru's face scrunches, ''Too much info!'' She yells after her
---
''Hold me back.'' Sora snaps

Yuki and Jinwoon do so. ''What's the matter?'' Yuki asks

''I'm going to explode soon. Yuki, Jinwoon. At the dance we shall make our plan start.''

''R-really? So fast?'' Jinwoon blinks

''Yah! Are you bailing out?!'' Yuki yells

''N-no...'' She mumbles

''Good. This will be fun.'' Sora bends down to tie her shoe
---
Jimin decided to surprise Haru, who was daydreaming in the courtyard.

Haru was greeted by Jimin's kiss on the cheek. ''Oh! J-jimin!''

Jimin grins, making his eyes disapear, ''Heh. You're so cute when you're surprised. My plan worked!''

Haru punches his arm and rolls her eyes, ''Shut up.''

''Hey, what's up?'' He turns his body towards her

''What do you mean?''

''I mean, what is wrong? Lately you have this looonng face.'' He emphasises by stroking his chin.

''I just have a lot on my mind.''

''Haru, tell me. It's not healthy to have so many worries or thoughts. Please?''

Haru sighs, ''Jimin. H-how strong are your feelings for me?''

Jimin was confused, ''Haru... Why are you asking such questions?''

''Just answer me.''

''My feelings are so strong, it's not considered strong.'' Oops, I don't think that made sense. Jimin mentally chuckled

''Then, tell me. How much do you love me?''

Jimin didn't understand why she was throwing these type of questions at him. ''I love you so much. How much? So much, Haru. Why are you asking?''

Haru draws her knees up to her chin, ''I've noticed that Sora has been very angry. At... Me.''

''Huh? Is that why you're like this? Haru, you should've told me earlier!'' Jimin wraps his arms around the curled-up Haru, ''Don't worry.''

''I know. I just know that something is going to happen. Either to you, me or both.''

Jimin knew Haru was fragile piece of porcelain, and a girl who had a painful past. ''Haru. Stop. You need to stop thinking these things. I'm going to control it. I'm going to stop it. I promise you.''

Haru grins softly, ''You're the best. No wonder people like you. You're trustful.'' She chuckles

Pang!

There is was, the guilt ridden inside Jimin started to churn. He didn't show it, but he too, had worries.

Was he making a bad decision?

______________________________________