EPILOGUE

Almost 2 months have passed and Robert has started shooting another film and I as too busy as well fixing so many contracts for him. I have witnessed how Robert loved his craft. He was given so many awards and this only goes to show how the fans love him. He keeps on getting better and better!

Me? Well, I've been sickly this past few weeks and I wasn't able to see Robert for at least a week now because of movie shoots outside LA. He is a bit worried for me.

"Honey? I think you should see a doctor. I'll ask Jimmy to set you for an appointment tomorrow okay?" - I called Robert to check on him and I told him that I am very sickly these days. I really miss him so much.

"Yeah, I will. Thanks honey! I hope to see you tomorrow night, okay? I miss you!" - I am so much happy to talk to Robert again.

The following morning..

I was scheduled to see the doctor today. I drove to the hospital and meet Dr. Andrews. Robert's family doctor and closest friend.

"Hi Nathalie, how are you? Robert told me that you have been sick this past week?" – Dr. Andrews seem to have been given background by Robert

"I am having nausea and feeling tired all the time. There was this one time that I felt so dizzy." – I started to recount to Dr. Andrews what I've been going through.

"Hmmm... When was the last time you had your period?" – Dr. Andrews smiled at me.

"Oh... hmm.. that? I don't know! Honestly, I have irregular period but I think I missed it last month! Gosh! How can I forget that?" – I smiled nervously to Dr. Andrews.

"Let's get you some lab tests, okay?" – Dr. Andrews then accompanied me to the testing area. They got blood samples from me. I was told that I can get the results later this afternoon. I will just send someone from the office to get it for me.

Later that Afternoon....

I received the results from the doctor... Oh my gosh!

Pregnant.

Yes. 6 weeks pregnant.

I was so nervous yet so happy that finally, I will become a mother. The mother of Robert's child! Counting Robert's other children Indio and Exton, mine is the third! I just can't imagine how I will break the news to Robert. I don't know if he is going to like it.

That evening....

"Honey? I am already at the airport. I am going to be pick up by Jimmy. Let's have dinner somewhere." – Robert called me upon touch down at the airport. I did not tell him yet the news and did not squeal it as well to Jimmy. I want it to be a surprise.

As much as I want to go out and have dinner with him, I feel sick. Nausea and everything. Feels like I'm going to throw up. I beg off to the dinner.

"Honey I'm sorry. I have to beg off. Just bring me something for dinner. I really don't feel well. I'll just see you here at the house. I miss you! Be safe!"

Dinner.

Robert came home with a box of Pizza and Pasta from our favourite resto at downtown L.A.

"Honey? I'm home! Come on! Let's eat!" – Robert called me right away when he arrived with Jimmy. He went straight to our room and found me lying at our bed, half asleep. I just feel so dizzy.

"Hi baby! What's wrong?" – Robert got a bit worried. I opened my eyes slowly and smiled at him weakly.

"Hey... I miss you!" – I gave him a hug while he kisses me on the forehead and lay down beside me.

"You still don't feel well? Would you like me to bring you to the hospital?" – Robert got up and asked me this question with a worried look in his face. He is kinda panicking as well.

"No, no. I'm fine! I went to the doctor this morning. We did some tests and I got the results this afternoon. And....." – I looked at his eyes deeply. I take my time before I tell him the good news.

"And....? What is it honey? Come on! Don't make me nervous! What did the doctor say?" – He hugged me so tight and caressed my back.

"You're going to be a dad! I'm pregnant! 6 weeks!" – I whispered to him and kiss his ears after.

"Oh my gosh! I'm going to be a dad again!" – He was so happy about the news and got so giddy about it. He jumps and down like a kid! He came running downstairs and tell Jimmy about the good news!

We were all happy about it!

---

Exactly nine months, I gave birth to a healthy baby girl. We named her Natalia Elise. Robert was so happy about the new baby.

Wedding?

Robert and I decided to get married July, on my birthday. We were so happy and our relationship continued to be strong.

Team Downey is a great success. We are still friends with Susan. Indio eventually liked the idea of having another younger sibling. I specifically told Indio that I will not replace his mother but instead, he can treat me as a friend. Besides, I'm too young to be his mother, duh! I like Indio. We get along together. Same with Exton.

--

We were walking down the shoreline one sunset. Robert and I, holding hands. We just quietly enjoy the ocean breeze and suddenly he stopped and held me on both hands.

"I love you so much, honey! I thank God for having you in my life. Thank you for making me happy by giving me Natalia." – Robert

"I love you more! Thank you for accepting me as who I am. Thank you for waiting for me." – me to him.

"Honey, you're WORTH THE WAIT. You are heaven sent and I am never going to let you go" – Robert to me.

We shared the moment and sealed it with a kiss.

---END---

Sequel? Let's see. Thank you for reading! :)