CHAPTER 13 : OUT OF TOWN : The flight and The surprise!

We arrived at the airport at exactly 7am. An hour before our flight. We managed to check in immediately and hand over to the VIP personnel our luggage. Oh the perks of a celebrity! No lines, no hassle. And someone's going to take care of your luggage personally! I am not a celebrity but I get to experience the special treatment! Gosh!

Robert asked if we could drop by at the near Starbucks inside the airport so we can grab our coffee. We weren't able to eat breakfast since we need to leave early. No time to cook nor prepare coffee. We got our coffee then proceed to the boarding area. We were at the VIP waiting area and I noticed some of the other people staring at us. Robert did not wear any disguise. Just on his casual shirt,dark jeans and nike hi-cuts. I see some cameras flashing through the glass window. I slightly elbowed Robert's arm who is busy scrolling on his phone. He looked at me quickly and I wandered my eyes towards the glass windows. As if telling that Paps are here.

"Well, we have company!" – he jokingly said to me while smiling.

He moved to his side facing the crowd that is slowly piling up on the glass window. He waved at them and giving each and every one flying kisses and peace sign. The fans suddenly became crazy and the cameras flashed left and right. Good thing that our flight was already called and we begin to walk towards the boarding entrance. That's what I like about Robert. He knows how to deal with it. He is very loving to his fans and he never fail to make them happy. He captures all ages.

Including teenagers!

Gosh! There was even a Tweet that until now we were joking around. He got a tweet from a 17 year old girl fan from London. It was a picture of the girl who is only wearing sexy black lingerie with the caption : "you want this? Come and get it!" God! It was fucking hilarious that until now, Jimmy used to joke him around to meet this girl when the movie premier goes to London. He said that it was so awkward because he has a 20 year old son but teenage girls prefer him instead. Obviously, he is so sexy.

We boarded the plane and sat comfortably on the bulky seat. I manage to call Monica and told her that we are now boarding a plane. It will not be more than an hour and a half for the flight. She will fetch us at the Seattle Airport. Oh gosh! I can't imagine how she will look like if he sees Robert with me. I just wish that she will not faint or pass out.

The flight went on smoothly. Majority of the flight, Robert was just taking a nap. And if he is awake, a fan would approach him and ask to take a picture. Robert is very loving and polite to his fans and gamely poses for a picture with them.

We went to the VIP lounge and our luggage was handed over to us. We thank them and walked towards the exit. People notices Robert and asked for pictures. I walked a bit ahead of him to look for Monica. I saw Monica from the far right exit waving at me. All smiles! I waved back and walk towards her and I can see from behind my shoulders Robert following me. I looked back and held his hand, wadding through the crowd that starts to become huge. Airport security helping us get through the crowd. Monica's happy and smiling face is now a face of curiousness. I want to laugh. Maybe she saw me holding Robert's hands and walking towards her.

"Hi Monica! I miss you so much!" – I excitedly hugged her and kissed her on the cheeks! But I think she is still surprised and did not answer back.

I pulled away and saw her with a questioning look at me then to Robert, then back to me again. I manage to let out a small laugh. I almost forgot I have Robert with me.

"Monica, this is Robert. My Boss. " -  I said smiling to her.

"Hi Monica, nice to meet you. I'm Robert. Robert Dow—" – Robert wasn't able to even finish his introduction.