Chapter 17 First Dinner in the Tree

When Aisha walked in, Flynt, Jack and Octavia were sitting in a different room. It wasn't the room that had the bedroom doorways. It looked like a small kitchen and dining room, one of the table legs broke off, so there were rocks stacked holding it up. There were also six chairs surrounding the table.

The three were taking a break of searching for Aisha, so they sat in the chairs, Flynt saw Aisha and got up out of his chair immediately and picked her up. "Aisha! I'm so glad you're okay! Where were you?" He asked without noticing that her outfit changed.

"Well..." She began as Falco and Eric sat down. "First, I was walking with Raine, then Eric came along. As they were talking, I saw a muddy hill hidden behind a shrub. Then I made a wooden sled and slid down the hill. Then I fell down the hill. Then I rolled down the hill and then I was stuck in a hole and then something hit me on the head. After I woke up on some rocks on the surface. That's where Eric and Falco found me and a squirrel, wait, where's the squirrel?" Then a well dressed squirrel ran to her side; exhausted.

The others stared at her until a rock was thrown at the door making a bang. Then, they heard a sound like someone was shouting from outside. Falco picked up the rock and he put it to his ear. "Whoosh, whoosh. Do you hear it?" Aisha asked.

"Hear what?" Falco asked, putting the rock away from his ear. "The ocean." Aisha replied. Falco still in a bad mood from losing the race. Flynt told him that if Octavia didn't get hit by lightning and teleported away, she would have won, so she did. "If I put my ear to your head I know I can. In fact, I can hear it from here!"

"Hey!" Aisha complained, "I was just trying to have some fun." Aisha frowned, then they heard Raine yell to them from the ground. The six of them leaned on the rail to look down at her.

"Can I come up yet? It's getting dark and Aisha is found." Raine asked. Flynt told her she couldn't because she didn't learn her lesson for losing Aisha. "Come on Flynt! I did what you said, I stayed put and I'm now hungry, cold and tired." Flynt shrugged and walked away. Aisha 'magically' made a vine fall down from a tree. She stood on the fence and grabbing the vine; making it grow longer until she reached Raine.

"Here Raine, I'll make a stair case to the top for you." Aisha made a wooden stair case that wrapped around the tree trunk to the bridge. "TADA! HEY, FLYNT! LOOK! I GOT POWERS NOW! AND THEIR BETTER THAN A GRASS POKEMONS' POWERS!" Everyone froze and stared at Aisha as she sung, "Let it grow, let it grow!" running up the stairs instead of singing 'Let it go' except Jack who ran to get Flynt.

Raine was thinking two things. First, why did she have to sing that song and two, did she want to stay or walk away? Raine was starting to feel left out already because everyone else on the island had powers except her, she felt useless. Raine shrugged and ran up the stairs, two at a time to catch up to Aisha and the others. "I'm SOOOOO HAPPY!" Aisha yelled running up the stairs. On her last step she jumped into the air and onto the bridge, as she was in the air she started glowing green, the next thing everyone knew she was on fours. Raine finished running up the stairs and looked at Aisha, almost falling down the stairs. She turned into a golden retriever puppy.

Aisha looked around, perplexed, of why everyone was looking at her weirdly. Eric and Falco's jaws dropped, Octavia's hand was over her mouth, and Raine was holding the handle rail trying not to fall and laugh. Jack stopped walking in front of Flynt making him walk into him, Jack was starring at Aisha and Flynt was running his fingers in his hair. "What?" Aisha asked. When she looked at the ground, she saw her paws and looked behind her to find her tail wagging. "Oh, I'm a dog. Cool!"

"Do you know how to change back?" Eric asked.

"Maybe, but before I do change back there is one thing I want to do." Aisha started chasing her tail as fast as she could. "I'm gonna get cha! I'm gonna get cha! I'm gonna get cha!" She chanted as she tried to catch her tail. Octavia, Jack and Raine started laughing, Eric and Falco still stood there in question and Flynt punched Jack in the shoulder, but that made him laugh harder. "And...! I'm tired." She said before tripping over one of her paws and rolling over and she layed down on her side laughing. Once again changing into another animal, this time into an nine-banded armadillo. "Ha! Tuck and roll!"