Chapter 12: The Deal

Jack was confused as to what was going on. He was being forcefully escorted to the hangar bay for some reason by Adrian's Dark Riders. It wasn't until he got to the hangar bay he realized what was happening. He saw Kate and the others. He then saw Allison, in cuffs. No. They wouldn't, they couldn't, they would never.

Meanwhile Allison was ready to execute the plan. They went over it twice before they boarded the ship. She was in cuffs, but these cuffs were collapsible, which meant she could easily break out of them. They weren't actual cuffs, but that's what Adrian didn't know.

Adrian approached her and the others. At his side was the Dragon Rider. Allison could tell that his glare already put fear into Nightstorms heart, despite the fact he was trying hard not to show it. The Dragon Rider had his two twin swords at his side. He was obviously waiting for the moment to slit her throat. "So I see you finally did the smart thing and turned her over." Adrian said breaking the silence as Jack was escorted to the hangar bay.

Allison couldn't help but feel bad for Jack. He was in shackles, and he looked like he was tortured and beaten. He had a scar right under his right eye. Finally her moment was now right in front of her now. The Neon Riders traded her for Jack now. She was escorted to Adrian's side while Jack was escorted to Kate's side. Kate quickly hugged Jack.

Adrian was about to leave when suddenly Allison broke out of her cuffs and snapped one of the Dark Riders necks. Suddenly Nightstorm tossed her a tactical knife. She quickly caught it in her hand and as a Dark Rider lashed out to punch her she dodged him and shoved the knife in the Dark Riders back and took it out and quickly ran to the shuttle while Adrian and a group of Dark Riders began firing at her with her team of Neon Riders providing cover fire.

She quickly got on the shuttle as it took off. She was lucky to be alive. Nightstorm fired the shuttle's thrusters and flew to Earth quickly as possible. Jack rushed to hug Allison. "I thought they were actually going to turn you over to Adrian." Jack said, relieved that this didn't happened. "Don't worry that's not going to happen anytime soon." She said reassuring him. She felt bad for him. They tried to break him. This was even a bigger reason for Allison to unleash her vengeance. This would be the last time Adrian hurt any more innocent people. That was a promise, she knew she could keep.

Authors note

I hope you enjoyed that chapter. So what do you think will happen next comment in the comment section and let me know what you think is gonna happen. Also don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter.