Chapter 11: The Game plan

Allison loaded her pistol while thinking about Jack. Why couldn't she save him? This time she made it a promise to bring Adrian hell when she arrived at the ship. She left the armory and everybody was waiting for her in the hangar bay. Deadbolt had his two battleaxes ready and his light machine gun. Karma was apparently still blaming her for the fact that Jack got taken.

Ben and his team of soldiers who were all wearing oxygen masks got into their black Hummers while everybody else including, Kate and Allison, got into their motorcycles. They rode off to the same abandoned NASA facility where a space shuttle would await them.

When they arrived at the large dusty old facility everybody got off their vehicles and walked inside. "You sure that shuttle still works?" Been asked. Allison nodded as they all climbed aboard the shuttle.

Inside the shuttle Kate and Nightstorm walked over to the cockpit and sat down and strapped in. After a couple minutes Nightstorm and Kate finally figured out how to get the shuttle started. They then took off, the shuttle soaring through the sky going nowhere but up.

Within minutes they were out of Earth's atmosphere. "Is there a way to get inside without detection?" Kate asked. Nightstorm thought for awhile. For some reason he didn't know. "I don't know." He said. Everyone was silent now. What were they going to do now? "There isn't a way inside without detection." Allison said breaking the silence. "If you want in you're going to need to fake a deal." Allison said. Everyone seemed to understand where Allison was going with this. However who would be the bait.

As if reading their minds Allison spoke. "Ask him to trade Jack over for me. That's the deal." Allison said. Everyone let the idea sink in for a moment. Then, Nightstorm finally accepted the fact that she was right, it was the only way. "Then it's settled that's exactly how we'll get Jack." He said as he proceeded to try and communicate with Adrian's ship.

Kate couldn't believe what she heard. "You'd actually do that, risk your life for my brother?" Kate asked. Allison nodded and although Allison couldn't see it she knew Kate was shedding a tear. They were approaching the ship now. Nightstorm was still waiting on a response from Adrian.

Suddenly a transmission came through comms. It was Adrian. "Bring her here, then maybe I'll negotiate the boys release." He said, the transmission then cut off. "Well then guess we won our first class trip to the lions den." Inferno said as they approached the ships hangar bay.