Chapter 3: Operation Strike

Kate was in the briefing room with Jack and all the other riders. Ben had gathered them here because the CIA had identified several dark riders located in South Africa. Kate was in her armored suit that Nightstorm gave to her. Suddenly Ben had stopped speaking and notice someone was missing. "Where's Allison?" He asked. This caused Karma to be suspicious. Then Jack decided he might as well tell them. "Hunting Adrian." He said. Ben thought about what he said, then he continued to explain the plan to take out the Dark Riders.

Then they got on a plane to South Africa with a team of soldiers in their black tactical outfit. Kate put her helmet on. After about an hour or two they were right over an abandoned village where the Dark Riders were located. The Neon Riders jumped down from the plane with weapons in hand. The soldiers who were led by Ben parachuted down.

As soon as they touched down they began to proceed to a campsite in the village where the Dark Riders would be located. They arrived at the campsite and had been seen by the Dark Riders. Kate and the others quickly began to open fire. There was a lot of resistance but they had overpowered them and taken them down. They saw large shipping crates. "They had shipping crates." Kate said. Ben quickly took over. "Okay men open up these crates I want to know what's inside." He ordered his men.

Ben's men quickly got the crates open and to their surprise there were nuclear warheads inside. These warheads clearly belonged to the United States. Well now they knew who stole the military's nuclear warheads. He made a call to his CIA handler. "Sir, tell the military we found their warheads." He said. Now t that the mission was completed the question was how did they get a hold of those nukes? Guess he would find out later on.

The plane to pick them up had now arrived. "Ok men close these containers and load them up into the plane now." He ordered as the Neon Riders got into the plane. Something about this made Ben feel uneasy. Why were they carrying US nuclear warheads? The plane took off and it would proceed to take them back to headquarters.

Authors note
Hey guys how ya doing hope you guys are doing great listen I wanted to ask your opinion I'm thinking of ending the STELLAR series with the third book what do you think should I conclude the series or should I add a fourth book to end it let me know in the comments section. Bye for now and have a blessed day

P.S. don't forget to tell your friends about the series and spread the word.