Chapter Four

Mulai dari awal

"How did you torture women?"

"Pills." DJ realized what he was getting at. Zak immediately stiffened and looked at DJ.

"Alright, we're done." Zak turned around and helped DJ up. They cut the lock down short and radioed the owner to let them out. The minute they were outside, DJ felt a sudden relief but lay on the ground with her arm covering her face. The dizzy and sick feeling was gone but she still felt weird.

"I feel like I was drugged." DJ said which concerned.

"What did it feel like?" Aaron asked still recording with his camera.

"I was dizzy and couldn't stand up." DJ moved her arm and looked at Zak. "Next time we go to a place where somebody was attacking women, someone is going with me." She could see the look in Zak's eyes. She held out her hand and he pulled her up.

------------------------

For some reason, DJ could not keep her eyes off Zak while they were in the hotel room. Her hormones were going crazy, and she needed Zak. DJ groaned and fell back in the bed as she closed her eyes. A few seconds later, she felt someone kiss her and smile. She wrapped her arms around Zak and kept her eyes closed as he pressed his lower half into hers.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thinking about that." DJ spoke and opened her eyes to see Zak hovering above her. His eyes were dark and full of lust and want. Zak just looked at her for a few more minutes before he finally kissed her again. She ran her fingers through his hair as the gel and everything else in it began to come off and his hair started to fall back into place. Zak pulled away again and looked down at her, this time with eyes full of love and care towards her. DJ's hand cupped the side of his jaw. Zak closed his eyes and leaned into her touch as her thumb caressed his cheek.

"I never want to be away from you." Zak mumbled as his eyes opened. One of his hands pressed onto the bruise still on her hip.

"I'm not going anywhere." DJ replied as she sat up which then made Zak sit up on his knees. DJ sat on her knees in front of Zak and grabbed onto the end of his t-shirt. She kissed him again and then pulled his shirt over his head making herself sigh, never being able to get over the sexiness of his body. His muscles seemed to contract as he pulled the rest of it over his head. Zak then pulled DJ's shirt off and they were quick to pull the rest of their clothes off leaving the lovers bare to each other. DJ fell back on the bed as Zak crawled above her. He leaned down and kissed her while his arms propped him up. DJ smiled and flipped over onto her stomach. Zak kissed her shoulder and intertwined their hands as he thrust into her letting a groan out. But he didn't want to do it this way. Zak pulled out and flipped DJ onto her back and then kissed her very passionately as he pinned her hands above her head. Their hands intertwined as she felt him resting his weight on her. He kissed her again and began to thrust into her causing DJ to let out a series of moans.

"I love you." Zak moaned as he buried his face in DJ's neck. She let out a groan and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I love you too." DJ replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instead of filming for the next week, they spent it just going out. Veronique flew in while leaving the kids with a babysitter. Right now, they were in a club, and they were having a good time. This was the first time in a long time that DJ was able to just let go. Zak had been drinking but he wasn't near as "happy" or felt as good as DJ since he felt like she needed it. DJ chugged down the next shot and turned to see other couples dancing on the dance floor.

"Come on." Zak said pulling DJ out of her spot. She looked at him. Zak hated dancing so this was a surprise. "Come on before I change my mind." DJ smiled as Zak finally got her out of the booth and they walked onto the dance floor.

As they danced, DJ smiled and thought of the past year they've been together. She's never had someone as good as Zak with her. He couldn't dance for crap but here he is moving back and forth to the music just to make her happy. She felt his hands on her hips as he moved her back closer to his front. DJ rested her head on his shoulder as she closed his eyes letting the feeling sink in.

In their relationship, she found the comfort and friendship she needed. He did so many things he was terrified of just for her. She found it satisfying and a release of so much fear that he would leave as well. But he's still with her and she felt relief because of that. That made her think of the first time they fought, and she thought that day that Zak was going to leave but he stayed.

DJ looked at the scratch marks that were almost bleeding on her neck in the mirror. They just got done with their lock down and this probably one of the worst lock downs they had been on and it was the second one for Zak and DJ since they've been together.

"I told you not to come." Zak said as he looked at her from where he sat on the chair.,

"You didn't want me to come on the first one when we met either." DJ replied as she turned to face Zak.

"That wasn't a place that had the spirits of rapists."

"I can handle myself. It's not like they can do that again."

"You don't get it, do you?"

"What don't I get?" Zak just got up and started to walk out. DJ felt her heart starting to pound in her chest. She quickly walked over to him and grabbed his arm. Zak stopped and rested the arm that DJ wasn't holding above his head on the wall. She could hear him breathing deeply as he rested his forehead on the wall. "Please don't leave me. I can't handle that again."

"I would never leave you." Zak turned around and looked at DJ. "I hate that I can't protect you from them." DJ sighed and pulled Zak down to kiss her. She felt him responding to the kiss and he gripped her hips in his hand.