Epilogue

October 25, 2013

After a day full of contractions, pain, freaking out, and worrying, Jax was here. I went into labor a little while after breakfast. Eleanor, who was now staying with me and helping me, called Calum who was out with the guys. They had a show that night, and they were just out and about before the show.

He came to the hospital, and Jax was born at 11:28am. Calum was scared to hold him. I told him not to be, but he wouldn't listen to me.

"Cal, you'll be fine," I assured him.

"No.." He refused.

"Why not, babe?"

"He's so small," he was right. Jax was five pounds, fifteen ounces.

"You won't hurt him," I tried to force him into his arms, but he took his arms away.

"Cal, stop being so difficult!" I exclaimed.

"I'll hurt him!"

"If you don't want to hold him, I'll let Luke hold him first," I threatened. He had told me before that he wanted to hold him before anyone other than me.

"No!" He exclaimed, stopping me from handing him to Luke.

"Then take him," I told him. He tensed up.

"Calum, stop being a pussy," Michael nudged him.

"Yeah, you don't want to hold your own son?" Luke asked.

"I do.. I just don't want to hurt him. He's only about six pounds! He's so small, eighteen inches long," he explained.

"Oh, alright.." I mumbled to myself while he was explaining. I shoved Jax into Calum's arms. He looked down and saw the tiny baby boy in his arms. He looked at me and smiled.

"I told you you wouldn't hurt him," I gave him a kiss on the forehead as he looked down at his baby in awe.

"Love him already, don't ya?" I asked. He nodded, not taking his eyes off of Jax.

------

*Calum's POV*

"Love you, baby.. See you later tonight. We'll be back," I promised her. I left with the boys for the show that night.

We drove off to the venue. I was excited as usual. This was our fifth time preforming in Sydney on this tour. I loved the Sydney concerts the most since I was home, and everyone around me was from where I'm from.

Right before we played our last song, I announced about Jax. I wanted to tell everyone about him.

"So, as you all know, my girlfriend Aurora was pregnant. She just had our little boy at 11:28 this morning," I smiled nonstop, "we've named him Jax, and David as his middle name after my father. We are super excited and hope to get some pictures out to you soon."

"Anything else before we play the last song?" Luke looked at me.

"Well, I actually would like to dedicate this song to the girl I wrote it about, and you all know who that is," I told them.

We began playing Heartbreak Girl. I still remembered that when I wrote this song, just over a year and a half ago, I wasn't with Aurora. She was with Adam.

As we played, I thought of our memories more and more. She was mine now. She was my Heartbreak Girl.

~

I am so sorry that I didn't tell you this was going to end soon.. I didn't think it was going to end, but it did. Sorry:(

-Lizzie xx