Part 35: Request #17

Anon request: could you make an imagine where you are Stiles sister and he gets extra sarcastic with isaac

Another imagine :) Sadly, I didn't get to write right away since I had to report one of the groomers in the mall we go to frequently who handled my dog. He was, to put it bluntly, careless when he was shaving my dog (shaving to a point where I thought it would be a summer cut since it's quite hot where I live) to the point that he shaved too much by he butt part of my dog which my pup ended up with a sore, a hot spot as they called it. I am super pissed at it and I hope the groomers actually do something about it. Anyway, enough about my rant, here's a new imagine! Hope this works just as well, I couldn't think of any since I only keep imagining Stiles as a bully to Isaac while I tried to write many sarcastic side comments Stiles makes while Isaac stays over.

~~~

"What's he doing here?" Stiles asked in disbelief, looking to you then to Isaac who was leaning on your bed, his head resting beside your waist on the mattress.

"Uh, homework?" you answered as if it still wasn't obvious with the notebooks and books along with the pens and highlighters sprawled around on the floor and bed.

"Don't you have somewhere else to go? Like Scott's?" you questioned when Stiles only looked at Isaac, well it was more of a glare than just a plain stare.

"No," he answered, the glare he was sending Isaac was making the werewolf a bit uncomfortable.

"Then go away," you said, making a gesture with your hands of shooing your brother away.

"Just don't close the door," he said looking at you with a serious look. "I wouldn't like dog slobber all over your face, sis."

"Oh my g- Just go!" you exclaimed, annoyed that you got interrupted with your review with Isaac for a test tomorrow and irritated about Stiles' never ending dog jokes every time Isaac would stay over.

When you were an hour along your reviews, you didn't realize that your dad was already home until he gave a soft knock on the door that was already open to get your attention.

"Dinner," Sheriff Stilinski smiled wildly even though the day was tiring, lifting the two rice boxes up.

"Hey, dad." You greeted, lifting yourself up and out of the bed and giving the sheriff a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug.

"Sheriff," Isaac followed, standing up from leaning against the side of the bed and walking up to the man of the house.

"Isaac," Your dad greeted back with a warm smile as he patted the werewolf's back before letting you and him get back to your test review.

Knowing that it was a trait of yours to not eat the pieces of pork that was mixed in with the chao fan rice, Isaac let you put it in his rice box and continue on with you questioning him about the test for tomorrow.

"Alright, Atomic symbol is O, what is the atomic number?" You asked, swallowing the rest of the food in your mouth before you spoke.

"Oxygen's an 8, the mass is 16.0." Isaac answered, leaning on the mattress with his head resting on top and looking up to you smiling.

"What's Phosphorus' atomic number?"

"15, mass is 31.0." He smiled again, a new found confidence in his tone at how fast he answered your question.

"How 'bout Iron?"

"Wait, I know this one." It took Isaac a while to answer it, him looking down at the last few contents of his rice box in a deep thought and with an intense stare.

"26, and the mass is..."

"Is? C'mon you almost got it," you cheered on, leaning your head on the mop of curls while putting the rice box aside, knowing that it would help him with just the right encouragement.

"55.7?" he answered, sounding unsure as he looked back at you.

"Ooh, so close." You winced jokingly, making him wince too.

"55.8 actually." You corrected, you straightened up and looked down on your notes and showed the answer to him.

"Right," He said as he hung his head in defeat while you only chuckled lightly before ruffling his hair and kissing his head in comfort. "I'm so stupid."

"Yeah, we know. But being honest is always a good thing though," You heard a voice from the doorway, making you look to the direction of the owner.

"Seriously, Stiles?" you looked at your brother in annoyance, his sarcasm showing again. "Not even funny, you know."

You threw a pillow to him which he didn't notice when he was so concentrated on eating his take out that the pillow ended up smacking him square on the face, the take out spilling on the floorboards when he was caught off guard.

"Y/N!" Stiles exclaimed, looking down at the meal wasted on the floor. The look on his face was priceless, it's as if he had lost the most precious thing he owned.

"Stiles!" You exclaimed back, teasing him and making Isaac hide a laugh with a cough beside you.

"What's going on here?" Your dad then came out of the master's bedroom to see the mess.

"Y/N," the man looked your way seeing that the mess was in your room.

"Stiles did it," you accused, before lifting your own empty rice box beside you to prove your point.

"Stiles,"

"But she threw a pillow at m-"

"Clean this up, please?" The sheriff said tiredly with a slight tone of him sounding annoyed.