Part 13: Isaac Lahey preference pt. 2

Update again! yes, I love updating and that same goes to readers. They love updates!

Isaac Lahey Preference on what supernatural you are part 2/7: Angel *i want angel wings omg*

~~~

Scott hissed as Allison dabbed a cotton ball with a bit of alcohol on to his wound that was slowly healing, trying to disinfect it as much as she could since it was still an open wound. Everyone was gathered at the animal clinic, Deaton trying to assist everyone.

"Y/N," Deaton approached you, handing Isaac a gauze to wrap around your wounded arm.

"I'm fine," You answered, but knowing Deaton, he knew you were lying even though you have control over your heart beat since he can see it in your eyes because of how they dilated softly that somehow only emissaries like himself would notice.

"Might want to tell them now than never," he replied, making the people in the room suddenly turn their heads towards you and the doctor.

"What's he talking about, Y/N?" you turned to Isaac who had the same puzzled look as everyone in the room had. He searched your eyes for answers before you looked away to get this thing over with.

"Why don't I just show you guys instead, since doc here's going to check for anymore 'injuries' or fractures anyway." You stood up from your seat beside Isaac on a corner table and turned around, your back facing you friends and you facing Isaac.

You watched your werewolf's expression as your wings started to sprout from your back, from balls of puff to rolling out with feathers before being spread out as wings that was twice the span of you arms before folding them down so you won't knock any bottles of medicine in the animal clinic.

"Wow," was all you heard from Isaac before a smile spread across his face.

Standing up from his seat, he walked behind you beside Deaton, who was trying to spread out your wings to inspect, and the others watching as your wings glimmered slightly at the lights that shone against it.

"Ah, now we see the problem." Deaton spoke up, making all of you look at him.

"Just a slight laceration here," At that, you suddenly winced making your wings suddenly jerk and flutter from Deaton accidentally touching the laceration he was talking about, which resulted into almost knocking Derek out and spilling a few bottles and boxes of medicine and first aid kit with your wings.

"Hey, hey," Isaac had his hands on your shoulders immediately, calming you right away. You knew that his veins were turning into a black color, trying to take that slight pain away from you as he walked you towards the middle table where the most light was concentrated.

"Sorry," you apologized at the little mishap with your wings, not knowing that the laceration was that painful.

"Well then," Deaton started, "this won't be long." He said, his face already in doctor mode look.

"So," Isaac was standing between your legs while you sat on the cold metal table with your wings spread out for Deaton to do some treatment. "What do you think?"

"I don't know, to be honest." He said smiling at you before looking to your side and touching the feathers of your wing making you gasp and jerk your wings away from Isaac and the feeling of his fingers it left on it.

"WHOA!" almost every exclaimed at the sudden movement of the wings, trying to avoid it as it moved around.

"Isaac," Derek growled, knowing that it was the boy's fault, helping Deaton up from almost being knocked down.

"Sorry, ticklish." You smiled shyly, explaining what happened and Isaac just chuckling.