Part 17: Isaac Lahey Preference pt. 6

Isaac Lahey Preference on What you are part 6/7: Phoenix

I just can't shake off the line "Burn, baby, burn" in my head while I wrote this imagine lol :D Request  imagines guys :) don't forget to vote

~~~

"What are you guys doing?" Lydia asked once she approached you, Isaac and Stiles seated around the table in the middle of the backyard of your house.

"We're trying to get her mad." Isaac plainly said, trying to tickle your ear with a lock of your hair on your right and Stiles reading a book on creatures of what you might be on your left.

"I'm not getting mad to be honest, I'm getting annoyed." You swatted Isaac's hand away, your brows furrowing at him.

"There's progress," Stiles stated, looking at Isaac with a look that said at-least-there's-progress.

"Should I ask why?" Lydia sat down across the three of you, before taking a look at the laptop set in front of Stiles that was on a browser with a searched topic on fire.

"Y/N here had a little episode a while ago." Stiles let Isaac explain what happened as he continued to search any fire related creatures.

"It wasn't even an episode," you argued. "I just got mad at something-"

"-and almost burned the kitchen." Isaac finished for you, making Lydia look at you wide-eyed.

"You burned the kitchen?!" She exclaimed.

"I didn't burn the kitchen," you replied.

"Well you almost did," Isaac retorted. "Your hands went up in flames out of nowhere and the oven mitts were turned to ash."

"Oven mitts?" Lydia was still shocked on what happened as your conversation with the werewolf went back and forth. "You mean the oven mitts with the hearts on it?"

"Yeah, why?" you asked her with a puzzled look.

"Those were my favourite mitts every time I baked here." She explained suddenly sad, sounding as if the oven mitts were part of a fashionable outfit that just got ruined.

"Well it's gone now," Isaac chuckled before tickling your nose with a lock of your hair this time.

"Not helping. And stop that!" You glared at Isaac before swatting his hand away from you again then hearing him hiss.

"Wow that's hot." He commented, taking the hand he was using to annoy you close to his chest and rubbing it.

"We're getting progress, just not there yet." Stiles said when he saw Isaac's now healing burnt hand.

After a long silence, Stiles hummed and looked at you then back to the book he was reading, Lydia doing the same but with Stiles' laptop.

"You could be a cherufe," Stiles spoke up.

"From what I read about that so far, I am not made of magma. Just fire-so I'm not lava girl." You said, suddenly remembering about the movie of Shark Boy and Lava Girl and how big your crush was on Taylor Lautner.

"A hellhound?" Stiles guessed again.

"Whoa, I am not a dog." You commented at this.

"In bed you are-ow, ow, babe, ow," At Isaac's comment, you held the hand that was poking you in an annoying manner, knowing full well that your hand was too hot to hold, not really caring about your werewolf's hand before letting go.

"An efreet perhaps?" You looked at Stiles again, the word was familiar because you knew that you heard it when Stiles' was playing God Of War with Scott.

"What's an efreet?" Isaac asked, now holding a balloon in between his hands and making the most irritating squeaking sounds when rubbing a balloon

"A demonic fire spirit." Stiles answered.

"Yeah, I don't think so." Lydia replied, looking at the boy on your left and giving an irritated look to the boy on your right.

You felt blood boiling in you, and before you knew it, you were taking the pencil Stiles was holding making him look at you, before you popped the balloon Isaac held, making him, Lydia and Stiles jump at the sudden noise.

"Why'd you pop it?" Isaac asked.

"I'm sorry, I was aiming for your heart." You responded sarcastically, Isaac backing away with hands up in surrender.

"Look, Y/N." Stiles started. "I know you don't like it, but that's the point of the experiment. We need to irritate you to let that creature out." He explained. You just groaned, frustratingly running your fingers thought your hair before hitting the table with your fist in irritation.

"Stiles, look!" Lydia gasped, pointing at your hands that was burning the pencil you took.

"I think from all the things we've seen and known so far from you, you might be a phoenix." Stiles commented, watching you burn the pencil in you hand, Isaac doing the same and Lydia typing away on the laptop.

"I think that would be the most accurate thing," Lydia agreed.