Epilogue

*Author's Note: I know all you guys love this story, and it's my second mos popular one, but I think it's time that it ends. I'm just as sad as all of you are, but I think I've exhausted the story line, and I don't want to ruin the quality of the story by adding useless fluff chapters. So once you're done reading this, if you like Pretty Little Liars, I have two PLL fanfics. One is finished, one is not. I also have a Vampire Diaries story. I'm also starting a haunting story about a girl who was captured and forced to be a prostitute. It's a story based on one of my friend's lives, actually, and I would really appreciate it if you would all read it and spread the word about it. I think it's important to spread awareness of female sex trafficking, and I think my story will help with that. Please enjoy this last chapter of A Revengeless Life.*

*Emily's POV*

*Five Years Later*

I watched the kids playing in the pool of Grayson Manor. I looked down at my left hand, void of the wedding ring I had worn for Jack five years before. Shortly after moving into Grayson Manor, we had signed the divorce papers, agreeing that it was healthier for the kids if I wasn't married to either Daniel or Jack. I spent every other night with each of them, making it fair. I never thought about how that would affect them. 

Jack committed suicide exactly three years ago. He had left a haunting letter, explaining that he would always have feelings for me, and watching me spend half my time with Daniel instead of all of my time with him had been too much to bear. 

Carl was a little more downbeat than the twins, which was expected. He remembered his father. He remembered that I was supposed to be the equivalent of his step-mother. But only having Daniel around was a little hard for him. 

Amanda played with Declan without a care in the world. She had no idea that when she was two years old, her father had died. She didn't even know who he was anymore. It broke my heart. I looked down at my protruding belly, rubbing it. I was seven months along, with a baby boy. He was Daniel's, but his name would be Jack. I would let him choose the middle name, but I couldn't bear leaving Jack out of my life. I glanced over at the table beside my chair. 

There was a shinning engagement ring sitting on it. Daniel had proposed this morning. I had asked him for time to think about it. I sighed and looked down at my belly, then at my children. It was a miracle at all that they were even here. And now, I was having my third. I pictured Jack in my mind. 

"Hey, Ems," He would say. 

"Jack, I don't know what to do," I would respond. 

"Do what you feel is right," He said. 

"We said we would never marry each other. Me and you or me and him," I responded. 

"I'm gone now, Ems, and you have a whole life ahead of you. You have his child in you. You have twins. Both of those are miracles. We always knew you loved us both. Now that I'm not there, what's stopping you from marrying him?" Jack asked. 

"Because now that you're gone, I know it's you that I want," I say. 

"But you can't have me anymore. So why not be with him?" Jack says. 

"Because I want you," I say. He faded away, and I sighed. I glance back over at the engagement ring. 

*2 months later*

"His name is Jack Porter  Grayson," I said, handing him to Daniel. Once I was alone, and Daniel had gone to get some food, I conjured up Jack again. 

"I choose you," I say. 

"Emily, don't. You can choose me when your life ends of it's own accord," he says back. 

"No, Jack. I don't choose him. It's you. It's always been you," I say, taking the scissors from my bag and cutting my throat. 

"Emily. This is not the way," he says. 

"I love you, Jack," I say as I close my eyes. 

*Daniel's POV*

"I love you, Jack," She says. I run over to the bed, touching her throat, the line of crimson smearing. 

"Emily, wake up," I say. She doesn't respond. I yell for the nurse. 

But I know she's gone. 

All I have left now is Declan and Jack. Somewhat ironic, considering they weren't a part of my family. I look on her bedside table. Sitting there is the engagement ring and a note. 

'Sorry, Daniel. I can't marry you. It's always been Jack. I need to be with Jack.'